JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I need a little help (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1571113-i-need-little-help.html)

Brittanie May 22nd, 2009 10:53 AM

I need a little help

Right now I'm putting together a 2nd year video montage for Erin's birthday (which is in two week! :eek: Where did it go??)

Anyway, I'm completely stumped as to music. Anybody got any ideas? This is last year's

YouTube - Erin Birthday video montage

L-SBB May 22nd, 2009 11:07 AM

Re: I need a little help

well i can see why you're having trouble - the one you did last year was PERFECT! how lovely...and such a great song with it.

I'm now searching for some good songs...one I just thought of is Rascall Flatts "My Wish", that one has a sweet theme to it. I'll try to think up some others too...

ok another (because i'm a product of the 80s :lol:) i always loved Amy Grant's "Baby Baby" esp once she revealed it wasn't about a guy but written for her baby daughter...

ohhh Martina McBride's "In My Daughter's Eyes"...i hadn't heard that one before but just watched it on You Tube, and it's beautiful.

*Pamela* May 22nd, 2009 11:17 AM

awww, she is getting so big. I feel silly but just the thought of you doing this for her makes me well up.

I like martina mcbride-In my daughters eyes and Tim Magraw- daddys little girl but my favorite is A Mother's Prayer by Celine Dion, its gorgeous

ok, now im balling sitting here nursing my baby girl

Brittanie May 22nd, 2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Pamela* (Post 15928192)
awww, she is getting so big. I feel silly but just the thought of you doing this for her makes me well up.

I like martina mcbride-In my daughters eyes and Tim Magraw- daddys little girl but my favorite is A Mother's Prayer by Celine Dion, its gorgeous

ok, now im balling sitting here nursing my baby girl

You know, me too. = She's growing up too fast!

I was considering In my Daughter's Eyes. I'm considering doing a "my little girl" from Tim McGraw one of pics of just her and DH for father's day.

And "My Wish" was the song I wanted to use a while ago but had forgotten so thanks for reminding me! I'll need at least 2 I think. I have a lot of pictures.

klt May 22nd, 2009 01:08 PM

What a great idea. You are so creative. Sounds like other people have great music ideas! I never do anything cool like that... If I start with number 4, I wonder if the boys would be upset. In order to do something for them I'd have to go back to pictures/video from over 13 years ago (and no, some of them are not digital :p I'm truly ancient)

Hope it goes well!

I just watched the one from last year...I lOVE it! And, I could just squeeze her...especially in that Easter Bunny outfit! And those eyelashes...unbelieveable. Thanks for sharing.

..Jessica.. May 22nd, 2009 03:17 PM

"In My Daughter's Eyes" hands down! I love that song!!!

I typed it out, put it on pretty paper, framed it and gave it to my mom for Christmas. She still can't read it, she starts bawling after "In my daughter's eyes, I am a hero..." :blush:

dee68 May 22nd, 2009 05:53 PM

I just started one for Katie's 1st b-day...
one I am using is Billy Dean...Let them Be Little....give it a try !