JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Hey Becca Boy or girl? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/160001-hey-becca-boy-girl.html)

Blessings B March 1st, 2006 05:01 AM

It says on our calendar you were going find out sex yesterday. Did you find out? Inquiring, nosy minds want to know. :D Blessings B

LeedaRenee March 1st, 2006 05:19 AM

*taps foot* Yes, please let us know! I wont be able to read this until I get home from work , later tonight so I will be in suspense all day/

hopin4a4rth March 2nd, 2006 09:44 AM

LOL!! I'm so sorry. I've been busy and tired the past few days but thought it was high time I catch up!

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! He is so perfect... we could even count his fingers and toes!!! They did sooo many measurements to rule out so many different things & he's just absolutely perfect!! We also decided on a name during the u/s. Our little boy is Erich Samuel.

I think you ladies will understand this: I haven't been excited about Erich up to this point. I used to talk to my babies and I've never talked directly to him or written in his journal directly to him. It's like I was trying to protect myself from falling in love w/ him too much. But after seeing him on Tuesday I can't help it. He's my new love... I talk to him a lot now & even wrote to him in his journal. This morning I watched him bounce around in my belly & it was so precious.

Ok, gonna stop gushing now. :P

Ethans_Mommy March 2nd, 2006 01:24 PM

I am so excited that everything is going so well this time, you deserve it!!!

I know you already have kids of opposite sexes, but did you want a boy this time around?

LeedaRenee March 2nd, 2006 03:38 PM

Oh how exciting!! Congrats!!

beck12 March 2nd, 2006 04:22 PM

Congrats - I am glad the U/S went well for you...you're halfway through!!!!

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: (I wanted to give you cheerleaders, but they're all in pink...lol)

Blessings B March 2nd, 2006 05:29 PM

Congrats that is wonderful. Blessings B

hopin4a4rth March 3rd, 2006 06:36 AM

Quote:

I am so excited that everything is going so well this time, you deserve it!!!

I know you already have kids of opposite sexes, but did you want a boy this time around?[/b]
I know everyone says this, but I didn't really care which gender... There were moments I really wanted another girl to 'even things out' and then other times I wanted a boy because Karah is "MY" girl & I had a hard time imagining life w/ another daughter. I was a bit surprised that he's a boy tho... my symptoms are more like my pregnancy w/ Karah than w/ the boys. :D