JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Terrified, Nervous and Excited!!! Savanah will be here tomorrow!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/1623581-terrified-nervous-and-excited-savanah-will-here-tomorrow.html)

jenn27 July 6th, 2009 11:44 AM

Terrified, Nervous and Excited!!! Savanah will be here tomorrow!!!

I am back from my dr appt this morning. My blood pressure is still up. It was148/98. We are going ahead with the induction. I have to be at the hospital at 5:45 in the morning and dr said Savanah will be here one way or the other by midnight. We are going for vaginal delivery and hoping that my blood pressure can stay low enough to be able to do it and that my body does what it needs to do. I am soooo excited but I am soooo terrified at the same time. i can't believe our little girl will be here tomorrow!!!!! I will be taking my lap top and I will try and keep ya'll posted. Please say prayers that everything turns out fine and that savanah is healthy and ready for the world. I did receive a third steriod shot today and i will be 36 weeks 2 days tomorrow so hopefully all will be fine. I will try and post pics from the hospital but if not, i will post them when i get home. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Hopefully i'll be back home thursday at the latest.

klt July 6th, 2009 11:57 AM

Re: Terrified, Nervous and Excited!!! Savanah will be here tomorrow!!!

Ahhhhhhh! I am soooooooo excited for you. And, I'm a little jealous, too! Tomorrow! You're having a baby tomorrow! How cool is THAT?!?!?!? I'll be thinking of you all day. Please update us whenever you can. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and I'm sending ELVs your way. Woooo hoooo! Savanah Grace is coming! And, her birthday will probably be 7/7...sounds lucky to me!

Pitridge July 6th, 2009 12:03 PM

Oh Gosh Jenn I'm so excited! I can't remember if I asked this before or not, but is there a reason why they are inducing you at 36 weeks? Other than your blood pressure.
I hope you can post pictures from the hospital, but if not, I think I can wait until Thrus, don't make us wait too much longer :p
Good luck tomorrow, I hope everything goes well.

L-SBB July 6th, 2009 12:28 PM

sorry about the BP, but sooooo excited your little girl will be here soon!!! good luck and many ELVs headed your way!!

Also, i LOVE your name choice...we have Savannah Grace as a top 3 contender on our list right now too!

mom 2 haley & tyler July 6th, 2009 01:27 PM

I'm so excited for you Jennifer :excited: I can't wait to "meet" Savannah! G/l tomorrow. I will say and prayer for you and your lo! I can't wait for an update!!

princesskate July 6th, 2009 01:30 PM

Good luck hun! ELV's coming your way :dust: :dust: :dust: I am sure everything will be fine, Lily was delivered at 36 weeks and she was just fine :)

mary30 July 7th, 2009 03:43 PM

Any updates yet ????