JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   iamkc (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/165442-iamkc.html)

LeedaRenee March 9th, 2006 04:20 PM

Hadn't seen you in awhile and I knew you were feeling ill. I hope you and the bean are alright. I've been thinking about you.

beck12 March 9th, 2006 07:45 PM

I second that - been wondering about you too!

iamkc March 10th, 2006 09:30 AM

Awww...thank you ladies for wondering about me! Just so you know, I wonder about you all the time. I try to check in, but have been sort laid up. Still, I think about you and find myself thinking that I should call or visit all of you. Hehe. I'm trying very hard to feel better, but it's not working too well. For those of you who didn't know: I had the flu, bronchitis, and a sinus infection all at once, and I've been under a tremendous amount of stress. I took antibiotics, even though I didn't want to (they never work and I get stuck taking several rounds), my fever went down for a day, but now Tylenol is the only way to keep it down. The bronchitis felt like it was better, but I'm coughing more now and I'll have to be tested for pneumonia...in a week and a half. The sinus infection is, of course, back, but that's not too much of a worry because I always have one. The flu lingers in me, anyway, but apparently pregnancy holds onto it for dear life. If I cough too much, I could rupture the waters. If I don't take Tylenol every few hours, the fever could damage the fetus. And so on. I'm trying, really. The worst part of it isn't the being sick, but worrying about getting all the other things done that are stressing me out. They're not little things, either. :confused: I'm trying to come onto JM as much as possible, but it's not happening lately. I can't sit up that long. Hehe. Really, I'm a bit of a sad sack. I have no idea why DH continues to be so understanding.

Thank you again for your concern!!! Say a little prayer, send good thoughts, whatever you have that the baby and I will be ok. :smile: We'd appreciate it. And HOPEFULLY, I'll be back on here in full force soon. :D

soontobemommyto3 March 10th, 2006 10:43 AM

Oh wow, I hope you feel better soon. I get sinus infections really bad too. Have you tried nasal irrigation? It is messy and kind of gross but I haven't had a sinus infection since September and I am on my 7th cold (yes 7th!!!) of the winter. I never used to get this sick before kids. Anyhow before nasal irrigation I would get a sinus infection every time I got a cold (I have a divated septum but apparently not bad enough to fix :rolleyes:)

Hope you feel better soon. Its bad enough to be sick, but to be sick and pregnant is the worse. Seems like everything feels worse...