JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I got my results...... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/165548-i-got-my-results.html)

beck12 March 9th, 2006 06:51 PM

Ok - So I've done the math every way possible...and I still don't have a perfect answer - but I am somewhere between 6-8wks I believe..... So when I go in the morning & have the U/S I should see a hb. I am sooooo nervous. I was feeling pretty good about all of this (relatively good anyway) until tonight & now I am all jitters. I think I should sleep fine though as I am doubly tired since starting the progesterone, so sleeping thank goodness doesn't seem to be any problem these days. My biggest worry with the progesterone is that it can delay a natural mc if that happens - so the paranoid part of my brain says no bleeding/cramping/etc. isn't necessarily meaningful at all. UGH - anyway - maybe I need the vent I guess. I know that even if there were to be no hb tomorrow it doesn't mean it's over- it's still early enough he'd probably schedule another U/S in a week - but I really really want tomorrow to be good - it would be so good for me if it was.

If you're still up & have time say an extra prayer for my test tomorrow please - it means a lot to me to have your support. Much love!

Nancy March 9th, 2006 07:17 PM

Best of luck in the u/s tomorrow. It is normal to have your worries, just do your best to relax and get some sleep. I will be praying for good news for you tomorrow.

soontobemommyto3 March 9th, 2006 08:12 PM

will be thinking of you! Let us know how it goes.

Blessings B March 9th, 2006 09:19 PM

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings B

LeedaRenee March 10th, 2006 03:52 AM

I must have missed this last night, but I am up at the crack of dawn and will say a quick prayer for you. I will pray for the sweetest, strongest heartbeat ever! Good luck.

auntmeme March 10th, 2006 04:08 AM

Just wanted to say good luck and my prayers are with you!!! Please keep us updated!!!

anissa March 10th, 2006 04:34 AM

Good luck today. Keep us posted.

Stacy29 March 10th, 2006 05:14 AM

Beck... I really, really, really, hope all is well for you today... I know I would be a nervous wreck too... Good luck!!!

Mommy2Bee March 10th, 2006 05:51 AM

good luck!

Boxerlove1 March 10th, 2006 06:26 AM

I was away from my desk the past 2 nights, so I missed this!

GOOD LUCK BECK!!! I'm totally rooting for you. Please, as soon as you hear something, let us know. I LOVE YOU!!!

ROBYN

sunshinemommie March 10th, 2006 06:44 AM

Good luck Beck. Your probably off to your u/s by now, but still saying a prayer for you.

JCat March 10th, 2006 07:21 AM

Wishing you and your dh the best of luck today.

beck12 March 10th, 2006 08:09 AM

:cry:

I don't know what to say. There was no heartbeat today, not fetal pole even, nothing.

He says I can have a second opinion next week - but for now I have to stop the aspirin so that I don't hemmorhage. He said it's up to me - I can stop taking the progesterone now too.

I'm so sorry about this - I know you all tried your best to send me prayers- thank you for that.

Much love

anissa March 10th, 2006 09:41 AM

I am so sorry. Maybe next week will be better news. Are you going to go again next week?

soontobemommyto3 March 10th, 2006 09:45 AM

:cry: Oh sweetie I'm so sorry.

JCat March 10th, 2006 09:58 AM

:dothug: :dothug: :dothug: :dothug: :dothug:
I'm so sorry. :cry:

paganempath March 10th, 2006 01:25 PM

I am so sorry that you weren't able to see the heartbeat at your appointment. But... DO NOT GIVE UP! I found this on the American Pregnancy Association website:

If an ultrasound is done at 6 to 7 weeks and a heartbeat is not detected, does that mean there is a problem?

No it does not mean there is a problem. The heartbeat may not be detected for reasons that include: tipped uterus, larger abdomen, or inaccurate dating with last menstrual period. Heartbeats are best detected with transvaginal ultrasounds early in pregnancy. Concern typically develops if there is no fetal heart activity in an embryo with a crown-rump length greater than 5mm. During a six week ultrasound exam, your healthcare provider will begin to be concerned if there is no gestational sac.

There is still plenty of hope for you and your baby. I don't believe for a second that this is the end. I just think there is a big discrepancy between your suspected gestation and the actual gestation. Go in for another ultrasound next week and fully expect to see that little heartbeat. I want to hear some great news from you very soon. :dothug:

LeedaRenee March 10th, 2006 06:27 PM

Dont be sorry. I wont give up hope yet, though. I will continue to pray and hope that things might still be ok. I am sorry, and will be thinking about you. I thought about you all day at work hoping things went well.

hopin4a4rth March 14th, 2006 12:49 PM

:dothug: I agree w/ these ladies... don't give up hope yet. :dothug: