JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Feeling a lot better about things. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2198073-feeling-lot-better-about-things.html)

Brittanie December 24th, 2010 07:19 AM

Feeling a lot better about things.

I'm starting to feel sicker (yay?) and other symptoms are becoming more pronounced.

And this morning I got this:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5908598_n.jpg

mary30 December 24th, 2010 08:54 AM

Re: Feeling a lot better about thing.

Congrats alot darker. I did the same thing two days ago, My first line took up most the dye !!! I hope that is good sign

stargatemommy December 24th, 2010 09:59 AM

That's beautiful!

Celena December 24th, 2010 12:46 PM

Brittaine that is beautiful, I'm glad you're getting some symptoms!

I want to be sicker than a dog and have super dark lines on my hpt's... bring it on, reassure us!

Brittanie December 24th, 2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celena (Post 22526441)
I want to be sicker than a dog and have super dark lines on my hpt's... bring it on, reassure us!

I know right??? lol Everyone's like "I hope you don't get so sick this time," and I can't help but think "NO! I want to be sick! It's how I know everything's okay!"

lol I stopped throwing up for several weeks in the 2nd tri with Patrick and was freaked out for a week before I realized that since I had no bleeding or cramping, everything must be okay and just enjoyed it while it lasted.

sodagirl December 24th, 2010 05:19 PM

Re: Feeling a lot better about things.

YAY!!!!!!!!

stargatemommy December 24th, 2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brittanie (Post 22526672)
I know right??? lol Everyone's like "I hope you don't get so sick this time," and I can't help but think "NO! I want to be sick! It's how I know everything's okay!"

lol I stopped throwing up for several weeks in the 2nd tri with Patrick and was freaked out for a week before I realized that since I had no bleeding or cramping, everything must be okay and just enjoyed it while it lasted.

I actually disagree! I got crazy sick even with my losses, so it was of no comfort to me to feel sick!

Brittanie December 24th, 2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargatemommy (Post 22527693)
I actually disagree! I got crazy sick even with my losses, so it was of no comfort to me to feel sick!

Yeah, that's probably what would happen to me too. But spending the last few days not all that sick really had me freaked out. My only loss was full term, so I have no clue how my body will react to a miscarriage.

stargatemommy December 24th, 2010 11:20 PM

You're gonna be fine!

..Penelope.. December 26th, 2010 07:07 PM

Yay!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!

tobi4 December 26th, 2010 07:11 PM

Thats wonderful Brittanie!

8miraclez December 26th, 2010 08:33 PM

I was so sick at first, I thought it was such a great sign. But then it disappeared and I worried for over a week. Then, it decided to come back and I don't know why I wanted it to come back. It can go away again. I think the constant peeing is reassurance enough.

Your lines look great. I'm sure everything will be fine.

hearts.0nfire December 26th, 2010 09:55 PM

I just now saw this but Congrats! That is one beautiful bfp and i'm very happy for you! There was a few days where everything seemed to disappear for me and I freaked out to, but everything was fine and i'm sure it'll be the same for you. :)

KDD December 27th, 2010 04:26 PM

I just saw this too! Congratulations!! I can't wait to find out what this one's nickname is going to be.

:grats:

Libby22 January 1st, 2011 05:35 PM

congratulations :D I have not been on jm in weeks. Lots of sticky baby dust sending your way :)