JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Eeeee Gahhdddd (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2275950-eeeee-gahhdddd.html)

JessP March 14th, 2011 08:28 PM

Eeeee Gahhdddd

I am out! I told everyone on Facebook. I finally realized I would probably post if something went wrong so why wouldn't I post if something was going right :). So there it is. I have officially told everyone haha.

MeganMomof5 March 14th, 2011 09:06 PM

Re: Eeeee Gahhdddd

I saw your post Jess...YAY i'm so happy for you!!! :)

stargatemommy March 14th, 2011 09:21 PM

Congrats! What a big step! I am proud of you! I have always felt that way when it came to family. I knew that I would tell them if I miscarried so I should tell them when I know I am pregnant. Then they can send their positive vibes and prayers your way!

sodagirl March 14th, 2011 11:48 PM

Oh god Jess - you scared me. You said I am out - sometime people say that when they are TTC and AF comes. I had a heart attack before I read your whole post.
Anyway - totally agree on the telling people. You need the support no matter what. Either - I'm preggo and nervous support me - or whatever else.

onedaysoon March 15th, 2011 04:18 AM

Yay! Congrats! It's a big step, but I totally agree with your rationale. That's why I came out early. I thought about holding it in, but my friends and family were such great support during my loss that I wanted them to know again so they could support me through it all.

.:Shortcake:. March 15th, 2011 04:36 AM

*Stalking* Jess I am so happy for you :) I'm glad you finally felt good enough to come out!

ashj_1218 March 15th, 2011 07:23 AM

That's awesome :) We are waiting to 16 weeks, but we are "out" to some very important people. So I follow that logic of wanting support no matter what. Congrats on your big announcement!

JessP March 15th, 2011 07:32 AM

Sorry for freaking people out :). I am not "out" in the TTC sense hehe. Yeah this morning i had some remorse until I read all the great posts and prayers and that really helped. It still worries me but nothing is going to change that.

mom2njia March 15th, 2011 08:05 AM

I totally get your logic, I have been out since day one and have blogged about my reasons a few weeks ago. Congrats!

shen7 March 15th, 2011 08:11 AM

:grats: :) I know it was a huge deal for me to tell everyone, we waited until after my u/s at 14.5 wks because that was when we found out that all my bleeding was not a problem and everything looked fine. We told immediate family as soon as I found out that it wasn't ectopic, though.

It's a big milestone, you're past 12 weeks and out of the closet! ;) I'm very happy for you!!!!!

Jessica121706 March 15th, 2011 08:29 AM

Congrats....I can't wait to feel comfortable enouh to do the same

SillyKitty March 15th, 2011 03:17 PM

Whoo! Big milestone!

We are waiting because I have people on my FB that I haven't seen in years that I wouldn't want to go through a miscarriage with. We're out to my close friends and family now, though.

ohnicole March 15th, 2011 05:32 PM

How exciting! How many comments did your Facebook post get? ;) :grats:

JessP March 15th, 2011 07:06 PM

I got about 23 on one post and 5 or so on the app I posted. One friend made an individual post :). It was very reassuring. I got like 14 likes :). It was great.

hearts.0nfire March 15th, 2011 08:44 PM

That's great! With dd I couldn't wait to get to that point where I could tell everybody. Thankfully this time I get to tell a little bit earlier.