JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   pregnancy and angels (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2292471-pregnancy-and-angels.html)

JessP April 1st, 2011 05:01 PM

pregnancy and angels

Does your pregnancy make you think more about your angels? I don't want to upset anyone just wondering if I am alone. I find I have been more upset about my angels especially my first angel lately. I also feel more at fault for my losses. I posted a big post about all of that in PL.

SillyKitty April 3rd, 2011 10:52 AM

Re: pregnancy and angels

I feel guilty, but I've been thinking about them less since I'm way past my loss dates now. I did think of Rosebud just this morning, though, and I will probably think about them more around their due dates. Your losses were much later and you are around that time, so I'm not surprised that you are thinking about them so much right now.

Brittanie April 3rd, 2011 11:56 AM

Yeah, I think I think more and more about it as I approach my loss date. But my anxiety gets all keyed up while pregnant and since I'm anxious BECAUSE of Cora, I think about her more.

8miraclez April 3rd, 2011 12:51 PM

I think about my angels less and less the further along I get. I'm so focused on getting this one here safely that I only have brief moments of feeling sad. I think if my losses were further along, I would have a much harder time.

JessP April 3rd, 2011 12:52 PM

Well hopefully as the spring comes to an end and summer gets here I will feel better. Going to the baby section right now just makes me :cry: so I am avoiding it for now.

ItsFinallyOct April 3rd, 2011 01:11 PM

I am not sure if it makes me think about it more...because I believe I have not had a day without thinking about it since it happened. I cry or tear up just looking at matenity clothes, or toys...not sure why.

Guilt....yes, I feel there are 3-4 things I could have done differently to maybe change the outcome.

Brittanie April 3rd, 2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessP (Post 23533496)
Well hopefully as the spring comes to an end and summer gets here I will feel better. Going to the baby section right now just makes me :cry: so I am avoiding it for now.

I'm actually kind of glad I can't really buy anything for this baby until after we move (sometime before the end of June). I've been shopping around for a new crib and carseat, because we need both, but thinking about actually buying it gets me all keyed up.

Erin and Patrick used the crib and carseat we got for Cora. This baby won't. That makes me incredibly incredibly sad.

mom2moose April 3rd, 2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfbaked (Post 23533490)
I think about my angels less and less the further along I get. I'm so focused on getting this one here safely that I only have brief moments of feeling sad. I think if my losses were further along, I would have a much harder time.

Ditto. This is exactly how I feel!!