JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   small update..kinda (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/232616-small-update-kinda.html)

Daniellea22 June 20th, 2006 08:26 AM

so i went for more bloodwork today because i was scared my progesterone had dropped more since friday. so i go in, and the nurse in the lab says she didnt draw for progesterone on friday. hmm. so she looks in the comp and the other nurse who took my first set of bloodwork last tuesday had drawn for the progesterone and hcg, thats when it came back 13.6. i was alittle po'd i wasnt told this on thursday when i got my results in the first place and then maybe i could of been put on the supplements..but as i drove home i thought, it must not be dropping THAT much if on friday when i went for the bw..even though the hcg didnt double it still went up! a good bit too. so its bascially a waiting game, hoping i dont begin to spot because thats a huge sign your progesterone is dropping. ill have these results either tomorrow or thursday morning..ill update again then. thanks for all the positve thoughts and prayers. they are much needed and appreciated :inlove:

he910 June 20th, 2006 08:37 AM

Thanks for giving us an update - I was wondering what was going on. Glad to hear you're staying alittle more positive - it really helps even when its hard! Hang in there and keep us posted on the next set of numbers!

Katlynsmommy June 20th, 2006 09:57 AM

stay positive hon!!

soontobemommyto3 June 20th, 2006 10:01 AM

I think it will be fine. I'm thinking of you!!!

1234rachael June 20th, 2006 02:01 PM

Hi Daniellea,
First I'd like to congratulate you!!!!! We go back sometime together. I am not on the boards much, but I do stop in once and a while. I don't have a computer at home, so it makes things difficult. I am so happyfor you to be pregnant. I've been a victim of false lab results or confusing results. At one time, the doc told me that my baby tested positive for spina bifita, downs and tristomy 18- yhea, nice day I had had.
I know its hard not to worry about these things after all we've been thur. But try to be positive. I don't know if your remember, but I too was on the progestrone (which I think my body disagreed with). I wanted to wish you the best of luck with everything. & I hope they give you the correct results & hopefull they'll do the right thing. I'll leave you my email address if you'd like to keep in touch- I'd like to know how your doing from time to time.
Best of luck!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :smile: :smile:

Daniellea22 June 20th, 2006 04:42 PM

thanks ladies. you are all great :inlove: i appreciate everything.

babies June 21st, 2006 03:44 AM

Hang in there honey! Its still early and so much is happening in your womb!

My first few weeks of pregnancy was harrowing to say the least, from now heartbeat to low heartbeat to low progesterone (mine was like 11. something at its lowest and I was like 8 weeks or so I think so talk about freak out)

Sometimes it is just a rocky road at first. Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Daniellea22 June 21st, 2006 05:01 AM

Quote:

Hang in there honey! Its still early and so much is happening in your womb!

My first few weeks of pregnancy was harrowing to say the least, from now heartbeat to low heartbeat to low progesterone (mine was like 11. something at its lowest and I was like 8 weeks or so I think so talk about freak out)

Sometimes it is just a rocky road at first. Good luck and keep us posted!!!
[/b]

really? i didnt remember all that happening. you must of be a wreck also :confused: well i would love for things to turn out like they did for you :wub: thanks for posting!