JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Have you get names you like? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2346200-have-you-get-names-you-like.html)

Libby22 June 8th, 2011 07:00 PM

Have you get names you like?

Im just writing a list of names to keep my mind busy.

I have

Ryan
Josh

Kelly
Anna

JessP June 8th, 2011 07:14 PM

Re: Have you get names you like?

I have had our name picked out since our first loss. And as much as I tried other names I couldn't get away from the one I picked. I know Kaitlynn is super popular now but I really wanted to use it. I think the names you have listed are very nice.

LindseyE117 June 8th, 2011 08:02 PM

I know I am not preggers yet, but we have some names picked out. :p

Boy:
Logan Stark
Logan Parker
Layne Parker

Girl:
Bailey Jean
Bailey ??

We are having issues with the middle name for the girl, but my husband has 100% say so in the name. :p

missy123 June 8th, 2011 08:15 PM

I love your names girls!!

Lindsey - we have had our girls name picked out for 2 years! :)

kaylakay June 8th, 2011 09:28 PM

I'm not pregnant yet either... But our names are already picked.

Girl- Luella June

Boy- Kajtan Eugenio (DH is from chile and Eugenio is his middle name
pronounced in Spanish :P)

They are set in stone haha

KeepingFaith June 9th, 2011 10:09 AM

I have Avery Jane for a girl, no clue for a boy.

ashj_1218 June 9th, 2011 10:28 AM

We had a really hard time with girl names. Which I guess is lucky we are not having a girl (yet!). If Liam had been a girl, he would have been Anna. If Kieran was going to be a girl, he would have *likely* been Josephine (Joey). We also had Elliott (Ellie), Charlotte (Charlie), Annabel, and Amelia on our list. But those did not make the final cut either time.

For boys, we have a longer list that we are working our way through :) We have a Liam and Kieran is on his way. If we have a boy next, we are having a Blake. Another might be Seth, Micah, Gabriel (if I can convince DH, he is not into it), or Jonah. But we will have to see when the time comes, since we did not have Kieran on our "original" list.

Basically we just picked names we liked separately than compared the lists and crossed off what we hated and did not want to name our child. Then we ended up with two shorter lists and we reviewed which ones we liked the best. Then made a master list and went from there. There always seemed to be one name that stuck out a little more for one or both of us and that is what we ended up picking.

Sweetpea24 June 9th, 2011 10:31 AM

For a

Girl we have-- Serenity

and boy it will be--- Brandon Kyle

.:Shortcake:. June 9th, 2011 11:35 AM

I'm not pregnant YET lol but

Girl:
Madeline Marie
Adalyn Jayde

Boy:
Eli Matthew
Austin James

AZsnowflake June 9th, 2011 12:02 PM

We've had Annabella (or Annabelle) picked out since we were 16. Same with our son Alexander. Still working on the middle name! I went through every.single.name in the baby book yesterday and I still don't have a feel for what we really want!