JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Baby swing (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2375037-baby-swing.html)

JessP July 18th, 2011 06:08 AM

Baby swing

Will you get one?
Will you get a traditional one or one that swings side to side?
Or will you get one that does both?
Will it be gender specific or neutral?
New or used?

silverlife July 18th, 2011 06:47 AM

Re: Baby swing

We got one with our daughter. It swings front to back but the seat also removes and becomes a toddler rocking chair. It's gender neutral and we bought it new (in the middle of the night :lol: ).

onedaysoon July 18th, 2011 07:22 AM

Will you get one? Got one! Had it with DD.
Will you get a traditional one or one that swings side to side? It's traditional back to front.
Will it be gender specific or neutral? It's gender neutral, when we bought it with DD we specifically looked for most gender neutral stuff for the big items.
New or used? It was new, now used by DD lol

It's this one (matches the pack n play):

Amazon.com: Graco Lovin Hug Easy Entry Open Top/Curved Frame Swing, Morgan: Baby

Shadeauxe July 18th, 2011 07:23 AM

I had one with my son and it was great. It rocked in both directions, but I think we used the side to side the most.

mom2moose July 18th, 2011 07:51 AM

We already have one from Moose. It rocks front to back and it has a jungle/frog theme on it, so it's gender neutral. It was new for Moose, used for this baby.

jennybunny82 July 18th, 2011 08:58 AM

Will you get one? Have one from DS
Will you get a traditional one or one that swings side to side? It swings in both directions
Will it be gender specific or neutral?it's gender neutral... the Fisher Price Animal Planet one
New or used? it was new when we got it... also a life saver... LOVE it!

MeganMomof5 July 18th, 2011 09:04 AM

Will you get one? already have one set up :)
Will you get a traditional one or one that swings side to side? it goes both ways, I like the side to side the best
Will it be gender specific or neutral? it's neutral
New or used? I bought it 2 years ago used when I was pregnant with Ella, but it was like new, they had never used it...I bought the same one new when I was pregnant with Jack, and sold it when he was 1..I didn't want to pay full price for this swing again.

Brittanie July 18th, 2011 03:34 PM

I have this one I got with Patrick.
http://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...5bf64d5613.jpg

It's a little stow and go one. I'd love to get a new one that goes side to side too, but there's no reason.

danielle123 July 18th, 2011 03:52 PM

Will you get one? I bought one!
Will you get a traditional one or one that swings side to side? I got one that goes side to side and front and back.
Or will you get one that does both? both!
Will it be gender specific or neutral? It's neutral it's white i think it's called "my little lamb" it has little lamb ears on the seat! so cute.
New or used? It's new.

SillyKitty July 18th, 2011 06:19 PM

Nope, not getting a swing. We'll just use the bouncy seat. I'll baby wear when she needs the movement.

Jessica121706 July 18th, 2011 10:08 PM

I had a travel one with DD it swung front to back but didn't work well at all, I registered for one that swings both ways this time

ashj_1218 July 19th, 2011 06:27 AM

Will you get one? We have one from Liam...barely used :rollseyes:
Will you get a traditional one or one that swings side to side? It does both, although I tend to set it on side-to-side for some reason.
Will it be gender specific or neutral? All of our stuff like that is gender neutral. We did it on purpose. Not to mention, most "boy" stuff is gender neutral anyway.
New or used? It was new for Liam...but he hated it. So it is basically new for this baby. It is the "My little Lamb" one by Fisher Price.

KeepingFaith July 19th, 2011 07:15 AM

Will you get one? have one from DD
Will you get a traditional one or one that swings side to side? it goes both ways, I like the side to side the best
Or will you get one that does both? both
Will it be gender specific or neutral? it's neutral
New or used? It's used by DD :)

ldovey83 July 19th, 2011 02:48 PM

Will you get one? Got one...
Will you get a traditional one or one that swings side to side?It goes front to back and side to side.. Fisher price Ocean wonders..
Will it be gender specific or neutral?It is blue, but I got it from someone who had a girl and it used it with her..
New or used?I got it used.. Didn't want to pay full price for a swing again, but a swing was a definite life saver..