JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Oh my gosh my emotions are NUTS right now! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2376643-oh-my-gosh-my-emotions-nuts-right-now.html)

JesSsica July 20th, 2011 04:02 AM

Oh my gosh my emotions are NUTS right now!

This is my 6th time in early pregnancy, and typically my emotions are pretty even keel when I'm pregnant. In the past I would always wonder if I was pregnant when PMS never came that month... lo and behold-- BFP. This month I doubted that this was my cycle because not only was I PMS'y like normal but it just kept going and going. I was pretty shocked when my BFP popped up because that is so different for me.

Even with my kids' pregnancies I never was an emotional pregnant girl. I felt really good through the whole pregnancy and really never cried about things or got mad.

This pregnancy is so different! I'm sooooo emotional! Work has been stressful and I find myself frequently sitting at my desk ready to burst into tears because I just can't do it anymore. I usually can calm myself down and get back to work without crying.

Last night my dh set me off and I was a crying mess! I was so mad at my dh, justified despite the emotions, and I ended up sobbing and storming out of the house slamming the door behind me. I'm not usually so dramatic....

I don't know what's going on but this is really weird and I want the "real Jess" back!

onedaysoon July 20th, 2011 04:13 AM

Re: Oh my gosh my emotions are NUTS right now!

I hear ya! This pregnancy has been totally different for me too. With DD I actually cried less than normal. But this time...oh my!

Last night I was alone with DD all night, and she was acting the real toddler. I had to just put her in her room for a bit by herself and go calm down. Then, I lied on the floor in her room while she played, and cried. Was there something in the air last night?!

I hope the hormones slow down for you soon.

JessP July 20th, 2011 07:12 AM

I have days like that where I have just burst into tears for no real reason at all. Hopefully this is a good sign for you :).

NsMommy July 20th, 2011 08:03 AM

Music turns me into a weepy mess. Usually when I'm driving to work. And my face turns red for a while. Nice, huh?
These songs did it recently:
Firework - Katy Perry: Because my son is a firework and I want him to show the world. I feel the same for this baby.
Pretty Pretty Please - Pink: Two-fold here - 1. I have my own battles about myself and as a mother I understand now why my deceased dad was so adamant that I was perfect to him. 2. My son is perfect and I want him to know that. New baby too :).
For the First Time - The Script: Just a sweet song about working on a relationship. "Oh, these times are hard. Yeah, they're making us crazy. Don't give up on us baby!"
Who Knew - Pink: Makes me think of my losses, my dad's death, and my constant fear of loss of my hubby, son, and baby. Because if I lost one or all of my family, I'd feel the same way.

missy123 July 20th, 2011 10:31 AM

This pregnancy is totally different for me as well. I cry all the time, LOL. Welcome to the weepy club. :)

JesSsica July 20th, 2011 02:29 PM

Thanks girls for letting me know I'm not alone. =)