JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   this point in a DDC sucks (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2387068-point-ddc-sucks.html)

silverlife August 3rd, 2011 04:46 AM

this point in a DDC sucks

It really seems like almost every post is about women who are spotting, cramping, or miscarrying. :( I feel so sad for all these women. No one should have to go through a miscarriage.

luvmykids623 August 3rd, 2011 04:50 AM

Re: this point in a DDC sucks

Agreed! I'm a little behind you, but we've already lost a few to chemicals and I know what's around the corner. It's so sad.

JessP August 3rd, 2011 07:39 AM

Yeah that was a hard time for me. I posted more here than I did in the DDC because all the losses were so hard. It made me more nervous.

NutMeg76 August 3rd, 2011 07:43 AM

We are all pretty much in our second trimester and there have still been a few more losses. More than I am used to, it really stinks.

geogeek August 3rd, 2011 07:52 AM

My DDC is in the preemie baby stage. Several have been in and out of the hospital getting steroid shots and it is scary. I didn't post in my DDC early on because I couldn't go through that stage. It was too hard!

Brittanie August 3rd, 2011 07:58 AM

I dislike the early stage too. And it went on longer for my DDC, we had a few 2nd trimester losses too. I was afraid to open the page for a while, it just hurt.

*Tracy* August 3rd, 2011 08:16 AM

its so so sad :(

KeepingFaith August 3rd, 2011 08:23 AM

It is really hard and sad, we had at least 10 losses in my DDC, I hope there are no more and I am so thankful I have not been one of them.

missy123 August 3rd, 2011 08:45 AM

It is so sad and every-time I read of one it brings me back to my own losses and all the pain and struggle that goes with it. My heart genuinely aches for these girls.

onedaysoon August 3rd, 2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessP (Post 24535556)
Yeah that was a hard time for me. I posted more here than I did in the DDC because all the losses were so hard. It made me more nervous.

I was the same. I was reluctant to join for some time early on.

Brittanie August 3rd, 2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepingFaith (Post 24535968)
It is really hard and sad, we had at least 10 losses in my DDC, I hope there are no more and I am so thankful I have not been one of them.

That's actually not that high a number, sadly.

janey_2011 August 3rd, 2011 01:34 PM

Yep. I think I got to the point where I simply couldn't open those threads anymore. Like Missy said, it just took me right back to my own losses.