JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Joining here :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2389289-joining-here.html)

TnPhotoMama81 August 5th, 2011 08:19 PM

Joining here :)

Hi girls!

I figured I would join back over here. I got my positive today. It isn't so much of a big fat one lol...but all my positives look like this at 10DPO.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...bystuff4/2.jpg

I was a member here this past Jan/Feb but had a loss. We had a loss almost a year before that as well...so 2 so far. After I had the most recent loss, some of you may remember I had blood clotting panels done and found out I had 3 blood clotting disorders. So since Feb i have been on baby asprin. I think as soon as I get to a doctor I will also be put on daily lovenox injections until close to when we deliver. I will also be on prometrium...I actually went ahead and started taking it today...I had some left over that I kept from our last one.

This baby was a soy isoflavones baby :) It worked for us once before too. I swear by it now hahaha!

I am so happy to be here again...praying this one sticks! I have wanted an April/Spring baby for awhile now hehe <3

geogeek August 5th, 2011 08:34 PM

Re: Joining here :)

Congratulations!!! When is your first appointment? My baby is a baby aspirin baby and I swear by it now too! Welcome back!

SillyKitty August 5th, 2011 09:15 PM

Congrats and welcome back (to stay this time!), Melissa!

Jessica121706 August 5th, 2011 10:34 PM

I wish there was a smiley that was jumping up and down, I'd have to insert that here lol.....YAY!!! Congrats

JessP August 5th, 2011 10:58 PM

:excited: :cheer:

I am so happy to see you back here. Prayers for a sticky bean!

mom2moose August 6th, 2011 12:29 AM

Welcome and Congrats!!! We were in the Sept DDC together!! I am SO happy to see you back here. Praying this it for you!!! :)

*Tracy* August 6th, 2011 03:22 AM

congrats

missy123 August 6th, 2011 07:33 AM

Hooray!!!! You know I am super happy for you!

luvmykids623 August 6th, 2011 08:07 AM

I've already said this, but I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :cheer: I am praying this is your sticky bean!

onedaysoon August 6th, 2011 08:50 AM

:excited: OMG Melissa!!!!! I'm so happy to see you here!! I pray this is your sticky bean!!!

momof8lopez August 6th, 2011 10:11 AM

Im so happy your here!! Congrats and welcome back! Your not aloud to leave again, so get yourself ready for the long haul!!

TnPhotoMama81 August 6th, 2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2moose (Post 24561066)
Welcome and Congrats!!! We were in the Sept DDC together!! I am SO happy to see you back here. Praying this it for you!!! :)

yeah I remember you! :)

Thanks everyone. I am ready to be in it for the long haul!! :D

My first appt will hopefully be by the end of next week. My husband JUST got health benefits this past couple weeks so I still don't know what is going on with that.

Brittanie August 6th, 2011 10:27 AM

YAY!!!! Congrats Melissa! I missed this yesterday, but I'm so excited to see it!

AZsnowflake August 6th, 2011 08:10 PM

yay, congrats!

mmllhh August 7th, 2011 09:01 AM

woot woot, we are all making our way over here.

missy123 August 7th, 2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmllhh (Post 24567349)
woot woot, we are all making our way over here.

It makes me so happy!!! :D

BeccaM August 7th, 2011 09:22 AM

Congrats!!

ohnicole August 7th, 2011 10:04 AM

:grats: I'm so excited to see you over here! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Don't worry too much about starting the injections- in the beginning it was a big deal to do them, and now some days I find it more annoying to take my prenatal or get up to go to the bathroom than to do the shot :lol:

janey_2011 August 7th, 2011 11:17 AM

Welcome back and congrats!! Baby aspirin and prometrium seemed to do the trick for me, too! Super super sticky dust coming your way.

KeepingFaith August 7th, 2011 03:50 PM

:congrats: YAY!!!