JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   September DDC Ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2403582-september-ddc-ladies.html)

JessP August 28th, 2011 10:36 PM

September DDC Ladies

How are we doing?
Are you feeling close?

3 of our ladies have already delivered, Janey, Jenny and Brittanie and all within the last couple days :).
Is your bag packed?
Are you having contractions?
KUP ladies.

onedaysoon August 29th, 2011 04:57 AM

Re: September DDC Ladies

How are we doing? I'm doing alright!
Are you feeling close? yeah...too close :lol:

3 of our ladies have already delivered, Janey, Jenny and Brittanie and all within the last couple days :). - and when I told DH this yesterday, he started to get a little nervous...in his words "don't tell me that, I'm not ready!!" lol
Is your bag packed? yup, one each for me & DH, Dawson and Danica!
Are you having contractions? yup...both painful and non.

.:Shortcake:. August 29th, 2011 05:30 AM

So exciting :) Lots of rainbow babies!

~Laurie~ August 29th, 2011 06:33 AM

Technically I was a September lady, so the number delivered is four from PAL. They've had a lot of deliveries already, or does it just seem that way to me? How are you doing, Jess?

JessP August 29th, 2011 02:28 PM

Oh sorry Laurie I forgot because you weren't on my EDD list :(.
I am doing ok. I go back and forth about how close we are. Some days I think any day. Other days it's more like weeks.
I can't wait to see her and hold her though.
September has had over 20 deliveries already.

JessP August 31st, 2011 01:07 PM

I think that there aren't many active September ladies on the board :(.

I am doing good. No change from last week as far as cervix goes. Officially full term next week. My BFF and I are predicting the week of September 12th so we shall see how that goes.

missy123 September 1st, 2011 06:56 AM

I am super excited for you girls!!

momof8lopez September 1st, 2011 03:08 PM

Whooooohooooooo go September baby's!! Mia's 1st B-Day is Sept. 3, wonder if anyone will give birth on that day in this group????

JessP September 1st, 2011 04:06 PM

I better not or I am gonna be ticked LOL. My sons birthday is the 4th and I don't want to ruin or overshadow his birthday by having baby girl. Not that Mia's birthday would be bad :). I told DH last night she now has to wait until after Monday to arrive since she didn't want to be an August baby. Hope she listens.

PameŁa September 2nd, 2011 02:57 AM

I know I haven't been around much, this pregnancy has been so difficult and stressful, I didn't want to be a downer.

How are we doing? Doing ok, baby is head down but is large for gestational age. Had a scan on Wed and baby is estimated to be over 8 pounds already! I hope that is wrong. I'm set for a vbac at the moment but I will get another scan at 40 weeks to check size of baby and they may schedule a c section at 41 weeks.
Are you feeling close? I do feel close, only 2 1/2 weeks to due date

3 of our ladies have already delivered, Janey, Jenny and Brittanie and all within the last couple days .
Is your bag packed? For the most part, yes
Are you having contractions? Nope, nada, nothing, zip, zilch, blah
KUP ladies.

JessP September 2nd, 2011 07:47 AM

Pamela so great to see you. We appreciate whenever you feel ok to jump on and say hello. Glad you are trying for a Vbac. I hope it goes smoothly for you. Let us know when baby arrives.

janey_2011 September 2nd, 2011 05:37 PM

I'm still here and so excited to see lots more rainbow babies. For what it's worth... twice I have managed to get myself caught off guard and not had a hospital bag packed... somehow it seems to be a very useful activity for early labour.

We are settling in nicely and I am such a proud proud momma. Loving every wakeful moment ;-)

JessP September 2nd, 2011 05:54 PM

DH thinks we are going to have her next week. I guess we will see who is right. I think it will be the week after. Perhaps we are both wrong LOL.