JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Holy Cow! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2405842-holy-cow.html)

.:Shortcake:. September 1st, 2011 05:11 AM

Holy Cow!

It's already September :eek: Do you have anything planned this month? Anything exciting going on? Any rainbow babies due for arrival?

onedaysoon September 1st, 2011 06:01 AM

Re: Holy Cow!

Let's see...planned this month:

- last day of work on the 2nd (tomorrow!!!!!)
- attending a funeral on the 3rd (a friends grandmother)
- me and DH are godparents at a baptism on the 4th
- OB app't on the 6th

after that.....just awaiting the birth of my precious rainbow baby!!!!!! :excited:

NsMommy September 1st, 2011 07:33 AM

Do you have anything planned this month?
Uh... nothing that I can think of. 3 doctor appointments (including one today). One will be a follow up echocardiogram of baby's heart. Others are just regular appointments but I think I'll be getting ultrasounds 2 times this month.
Anything exciting going on?
My nephew is on his way today!
Baby is still knocking to let me know he's here.

.:Shortcake:. September 1st, 2011 07:37 AM

Lets see.... I should be Oing within the next few days. My baby brother is getting married September 24th! :eek: So this month I will be crazy as I'm the Wedding Planner/Photographer/Bridesmaid. I had her bridal shower last month and now this month I'm throwing her Bachelorette Party. Also add in my BFF's baby shower September 17th and yeah I'm exhausted thinking about it :P

missy123 September 1st, 2011 08:07 AM

I am working a mall in PA this weekend. Then 3 county fairs in MD back to back. I have 2 doctors appointments. The older 2 boys start college tomorrow, my youngest goes back to school next week. Our anniversary is on the 25th and we have friends coming into town for the weekend. and I think I have to go to the bathroom at some point in between all this!

Oh and DH is thrilled that football starts back up.

geogeek September 1st, 2011 08:34 AM

My SIL is getting induced TOMORROW!! I will be an aunt 12 times now!

I have 2 appointments with my midwife.

I will pass my "she can't come until after (this date)" milestone. I can't believe I will be almost 37 weeks at the end of the month!! :jawdrop:

Okay...I am going to stop writing and have another one of my mini freak outs now! Where is the d*** smiley hyperventilating into a brown bag?

onedaysoon September 1st, 2011 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geogeek (Post 24748106)
Where is the d*** smiley hyperventilating into a brown bag?

We totally need one of these!!!

JessP September 1st, 2011 03:50 PM

I am so excited for September :).
My have my DS turning 5 on Sunday. DD starts 1st grade on Tuesday. Baby due September 26th. 4 doctor appointments. I think that is it for now but I am sure there will be more.