JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   My first bloodwork (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2406619-my-first-bloodwork.html)

melissalaw September 2nd, 2011 07:19 AM

My first bloodwork

I am feeling so relieved. I got some bloodwork done this morning and the nurse has already called me. The turn around time on my results was awesome. I guess she realized how nervous I was. My HCG was 3696 and my progesterone was 27.18. She said for where I was in my pregnancy my numbers are really good. She is setting up my first ultrasound and my first appointment with the doctor and calling me back this afternoon with those times. I just have a such a sense of joy and relief. Truly believing that this pregnancy is going to be so different from the last and we are going to get our sweet rainbow baby!! Thanks to all you wonderful ladies for always being so supportive. I appreciate it so much more than words can explain. I'll let you guys know when my first ultrasound is.

*SamF* September 2nd, 2011 07:25 AM

Re: My first bloodwork

YAY!!! Awesome numbers!!!!

onedaysoon September 2nd, 2011 07:31 AM

Yay for great numbers!!

geogeek September 2nd, 2011 07:35 AM

Great news and great numbers!!! I want to get blood done at THAT lab!! That is really fast!

JessP September 2nd, 2011 07:48 AM

Those are great numbers and a great turn around time. Can't wait to hear about your first U/S. KUP!

KeepingFaith September 2nd, 2011 08:08 AM

YAY for good numbers! :cheer:

melissalaw September 2nd, 2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geogeek (Post 24754925)
Great news and great numbers!!! I want to get blood done at THAT lab!! That is really fast!

Right, I still can't believe how fast they got back to me. Usually I'm hounding the heck out of my dr's office trying to get the result. Thanks for the kind words ladies.

Shadeauxe September 2nd, 2011 08:45 AM

Awesome!

queenofthecastle September 2nd, 2011 10:02 AM

Thats awesome!!!!!

.:Shortcake:. September 2nd, 2011 12:35 PM

Awesome numbers Melissa!!! Congrats :)

missy123 September 2nd, 2011 05:59 PM

Fantastic betas! They should be able to see at least a sac with betas that high. Did they call you back for an appointment?

luvmykids623 September 3rd, 2011 06:22 AM

Beautiful numbers!! :cheer:

TnPhotoMama81 September 3rd, 2011 08:40 AM

Those are really good numbers! :)