JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   momof5lopez (Lori) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2418402-momof5lopez-lori.html)

missy123 September 21st, 2011 01:40 PM

momof5lopez (Lori)

Well, Jess had her baby so that means you are only a month away! Ekkkkkkk!!!

:D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D

StaceygirlPa September 21st, 2011 03:48 PM

Re: momof5lopez (Lori)

I can't believe you only have a month left. It seems like time has went by so fast.

TnPhotoMama81 September 21st, 2011 03:50 PM

So exciting! :D

momof8lopez September 21st, 2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StaceygirlPa (Post 24881494)
I can't believe you only have a month left. It seems like time has went by so fast.

Thank you for thinking of me Stacey.......that means the world to me, as I will never forget about your angel due in October. Your a special person to think of me during your own angelversy month.....:wub:

And yes Missy, such a short time to go.....IM SO READY THOUGH!!! Bring on the labor, ANY TIME!!! I have a feeling you and I will give birth within less than 2wks from eachother.....just a feeling;)

.:Shortcake:. September 22nd, 2011 04:31 AM

Lori how exciting! :) And I have a feeling you and Missy will give birth closely together too!

StaceygirlPa September 22nd, 2011 04:34 AM

I think of you often Lori. I have to admit that I stalk you to see how you are doing.

That would be great if you and Missy deliever so close together.

missy123 September 22nd, 2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momof5lopez (Post 24883144)
Thank you for thinking of me Stacey.......that means the world to me, as I will never forget about your angel due in October. Your a special person to think of me during your own angelversy month.....:wub:

And yes Missy, such a short time to go.....IM SO READY THOUGH!!! Bring on the labor, ANY TIME!!! I have a feeling you and I will give birth within less than 2wks from eachother.....just a feeling;)

I don't think so because that would mean I go early and you go late.... Seeing as how the boys were all 42 week'ers I somehow doubt I go early unless induced.

I am so ready now too... Mike was laughing (lovingly) at the way I waddle around the house now.

momof8lopez September 22nd, 2011 02:15 PM

But you have to remember Missy, its been 16yrs since your last....its like your first all over again for your body! New game, new rules, lol.....you could go at 37wks and I could make it till my induction at 39wks....that would put us at 2wks apart!

missy123 September 22nd, 2011 04:07 PM

That is really crazy to think about.... They would be almost twins :wub::wub::wub:

Quote:

Originally Posted by momof5lopez (Post 24887720)
But you have to remember Missy, its been 16yrs since your last....its like your first all over again for your body!

Is that kind of like becoming a virgin again? ;)

momof8lopez September 22nd, 2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missy123 (Post 24888310)
That is really crazy to think about.... They would be almost twins :wub::wub::wub:

Is that kind of like becoming a virgin again? ;)

Ha, ha, dont I wish!!! Shi*, I would have baby's every 10yrs for the rest of my life if that were the case! 52 is not unheard of right?????

missy123 September 23rd, 2011 07:37 AM

There is a lady who just joined the Nov DDC at age 50 - she thought she was in menopause, went to the doctor and found out she was 30 weeks pregnant!

I'm thinking of asking for a few extra stitches... :o

JessP September 24th, 2011 04:47 PM

Lol you ladies are so funny. I can't wait for you (Lori) and Missy to deliver. It's going to be so exciting.