JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Its a ...................... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2419683-its.html)

Libby22 September 23rd, 2011 04:03 PM

Its a ......................

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;;
;
;
;
;
;
;'
'
'
'
'
'GIRL. Sophie is getting a little sister:D
Shes mm at only 18 weeks. bit upset as so was my loss mm 2 weeks behind before I loss that baby :( cant see doctor till the 5 oct :mad:

AZsnowflake September 23rd, 2011 04:54 PM

Re: Its a ......................

congratulations! Sorry she's measuring behind and causing stress :(

ashj_1218 September 23rd, 2011 05:25 PM

Aw. Congrats on your little girl. Hope that you just have a tiny little miracle in there and the doctor can ease your fears on the 5th.

JessP September 23rd, 2011 08:55 PM

:cheer:

Sorry she is measuring behind. I will pray everything works out ok.

TnPhotoMama81 September 23rd, 2011 11:35 PM

Don't forget the U/s can be off some. T&P everything is ok :) congrats on your little girl.

ldovey83 September 24th, 2011 05:36 PM

Congrats on team pink.. I'm sorry she is measuring behind and you are worried.. Hopefully she is just petite.. Hang in there hun.

melissalaw September 25th, 2011 05:31 PM

Congrats on a baby girl. Sorry she's measuring a bit behind. Hoping everything will be okay.

klt September 25th, 2011 08:49 PM

Congratulations on joining team pink! :cheer: That is awesome. Don't worry too much about measuring behind. After 20 weeks, genetic factors come into play that don't show up prior to the 1/2 way mark. My kids always measured a month ahead of their EDD at 20 weeks because their heads were so dang big. The measurements didn't actually indicate a change in gestational age or a need to change my due date. If you or your DH are smaller, or you have smaller babies, your baby may just be showing those characteristics. Did the tech/nurse seem worried? I'm sending healthy baby prayers your way. I hope Oct comes quickly for you :)

hubshope September 26th, 2011 06:51 PM

Congrats on your baby girl! Don't worry so much about her measuring behind, I understand it can be very common...and u/s measurements aen't always super accurate anyway. Keeping you and your little one in my prayers!

Libby22 September 26th, 2011 11:07 PM

Thanks Ladies :)