JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I don't feel pregnant... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2420129-i-dont-feel-pregnant.html)

a.toothe September 24th, 2011 07:06 PM

I don't feel pregnant...

I am 24 weeks 2 days. I am showing, but not huge or anything (especially compared to how big I was with my twins!!!!). I have never had morning sickness---with either pregnancy. I like to have a nap everyday and all, but I really don't feel pregnant. She moves like crazy, so I know she is okay!! It's just a lot of people that are the same stage of pregnancy as me complain about how uncomfortable they are and how miserable pregnancy is now. Pregnancy is only a mental problem with me......bc of what happened with Kyleigh and Myleigh, I always assume the worst!! I don't know if my last pregnancy being soooooooooooo complicated makes this one a complete and total breeze or what. (At 21 weeks, I was the size of a woman carrying one baby who was overdue.) Will everything catch up to me in the last trimester or am I just incredibly lucky??? ----I might just be having an overly optimistic day....tomorrow I might feel like crap!

JessP September 24th, 2011 08:04 PM

Re: I don't feel pregnant...

You have a different outlook than other people. Having a loss makes you appreciate your pregnancy more. I had a totally different pregnancy this time than my other 4 pregnancies. And alot had to do with my losses. I would think that alot has to do with the fact that you are having a better pregnancy and you view it differently.
So glad you are having such a great pregnancy.

SkyBaby September 24th, 2011 08:48 PM

I agree, you view it differently and the fact you do makes the experience different. Every pregnancy is different, too, though. Who knows. If or when you'll start really feeling pregnant.

I do feel pregnant, but I also appreciate the aches and pains and don't really complain about them. I know she's healthy and growing in there and that's all that matters. :)

luvmykids623 September 25th, 2011 08:35 AM

I agree that losses give you a completely different outlook on pregnancy. You appreciate things a lot more. I find that many people in my DDC are constantly complaining about things that I am so grateful to be experiencing. I prayed for a year to feel crappy. People ask me how I'm feeling all the time, and my response is always, "Just tired, but that's okay." There's more going on than that, but I look at it differently than others. I also think you're having a better pregnancy. :D

ZoeChloeMommy September 25th, 2011 06:30 PM

I felt and still feel the same way. Besides this pain on my left side(that I have gotten used to) I feel GREAT! No one believes me. But I have honestly never felt better.

klt September 25th, 2011 10:02 PM

i hope you continue to feel great. AFter a PG with twins, I'm sure you're more comfortable. And, after the loss that you experienced, I get why you're scared. The good thing that you can rely on is the fact that you feel her. You know she's moving around and doing OK. Congratulations on your little one. Enjoy the fact that you feel great. Many of my friends never felt better than when they were PG. Good for you. And, I can't wait to hear more about your little one. You're over 24 weeks! That is fantastic!

a.toothe September 26th, 2011 01:38 PM

Thanks everyone!! I never even thought about me appreciating and not taking this pregnancy for granted making a difference! That's very true!!