JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Weekly update 9/26 last one for September (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2420592-weekly-update-9-26-last-one-for-september.html)

JessP September 25th, 2011 11:27 PM

Weekly update 9/26 last one for September

How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
One thing exciting that happened in September?

geogeek September 26th, 2011 04:49 AM

Re: Weekly update 9/26 last one for September

How far along are you? 36 weeks
Any milestones passed? No new ones.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I have my GBS test today and am on weekly midwife visits.
How are you feeling? Physically in a lot of pain. My guess is from bed rest. Emotionally, I am getting ready to be a mom to a baby on the outside.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Today for my GBS test.
One thing exciting that happened in September? I will most likely make it through the whole month pregnant! No pre term baby!

Shadeauxe September 26th, 2011 05:19 AM

How far along are you? 10w2d
Any milestones passed? Loss date
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing new
How are you feeling? Normal
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Beginning of October for NT (?) ultrasound.
One thing exciting that happened in September? My son joined cub scouts. He was really cute in the meeting.

KeepingFaith September 26th, 2011 07:51 AM

How far along are you?20w3d
Any milestones passed?Made it halfway!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?Had a good U/S last week
How are you feeling? Great, I can feel him moving everyday :)
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) October 6 regular appt. with my OB
One thing exciting that happened in September? Movement!

MeganMomof5 September 26th, 2011 08:13 AM

How far along are you? 37 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? full term!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? bpp last week, baby did good :)
How are you feeling? anxious, excited, scared
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday, bpp/appointment...It's my last appointment...I'm being induced next monday!
One thing exciting that happened in September? Jack started kindergarten!!!

L-SBB September 26th, 2011 08:35 AM

How far along are you? 5w4d

Any milestones passed? nope not one :impatient:

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope

How are you feeling? Entirely too good...much better than with 1st 2 pregnancies, so has me worried :(

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 1st appt (boring, no u/s - bloodwork, PAP & prenatal peptalk) will be on 10/6, 1st u/s to follow a week or so later

One thing exciting that happened in September? Other than the BFP?? ;) Savannah can now do somersaults entirely by her self (!) and as of Saturday now jumps into the pool (and swims a couple of feet) from a standing position. The girl is such a daredevil, seriously :o

melissalaw September 26th, 2011 08:57 AM

How far along are you? 8 weeks 5 days
Any milestones passed? no next week will be my milestone
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? we had our first u/s last week at 8 weeks 1 day and baby was measuring perfectly with heartbeat of 162
How are you feeling? morning sickness has been pretty bad with this one
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next Tuesday I have my first appointment with OB. This is the appointment lat time that I was told baby did not have a heartbeat so I am really nervous for this one.
One thing exciting that happened in September? DH started a new job that he loves.

PameŁa September 26th, 2011 09:12 AM

How far along are you? I'm 40+6 weeks
Any milestones passed? No, just this is the longest I have ever been pregnant!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Baby is estimated to be BIG!
How are you feeling? Exhausted at the moment. Can't get comfy enough to sleep well.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) none
One thing exciting that happened in September? Baby will be born either naturally tomorrow or by ecs on Wed. Either way, I will be holding my baby in no more than 48 hours!

NsMommy September 26th, 2011 09:17 AM

How far along are you? 26 weeks, 6 days
Any milestones passed? All
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? He had hiccups yesterday!
How are you feeling? Tired, achy, hungry
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Today: Echo of baby's heart (2nd). There were 2 valves that were too small to see last time and now he's big enough for a better scan.
One thing exciting that happened in September? My son started writing his first name and other letters (capitals - I have to get him working on the lower case soon). He's starting to recognize a bunch of words, too. He's growing so fast!

.:Shortcake:. September 26th, 2011 09:56 AM

I can't believe how close some of you ladies are :)

JessP September 26th, 2011 08:24 PM

Its so great to see so many ladies moving right along.

NutMeg76 September 26th, 2011 11:58 PM

How far along are you? 23 weeks 4 days!!!
Any milestones passed? not yet, but I will be 2 weeks soon. Viability and my loss point in one
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nah
How are you feeling? I have mixed emotions right now. Physically I feel pretty good.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Oct 12, 'regular' it is supposed to be my 24 week appt, but it is a little late.
One thing exciting that happened in September? All of my kids got to feel the baby move fromt eh outside :D