JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Feeling Guilty (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2420994-feeling-guilty.html)

Jessica121706 September 26th, 2011 10:52 AM

Feeling Guilty

Don't get me wrong I am so happy to be pregnant again so quickly after the loss of last year. I am very grateful that I am pregnant with a very healthy baby, and for the most part considered low risk. When I first got my BFP I wanted to love and cherish every minute of this pregnancy cause I knew how easily it could be taken away and I did that for the most part in the beginning, it was easy without a crazy amount of ms or horrible symptoms. Now as I near the end of pregnancy it seems to be one thing after another, first the bh, starting to dialate at 30 weeks, the complications after an internal exam, Now I am starting to swell, I am having trouble breathing and I am beyond uncomfortable (i am pretty sure bean is breech), I am beyond hormonal either a total B***H or crying, I am just ready for this to be over and I feel guilty for saying that.

Brittanie September 26th, 2011 11:00 AM

Re: Feeling Guilty

Pregnancy is hard on your body, no matter who you are or how grateful you are to be pregnant. Admitting that it's hard on you doesn't mean that you don't love your baby. Complaining is only really bad when that's ALL you do, and you don't, so it's okay.

:dothug: Not much longer now! (although I'm sure that 8 weeks feels like an eternity right now!)

geogeek September 26th, 2011 11:06 AM

Oh honey, I could have written this! I am even trying to stay away from the board because I feel like the queen B and live in a world of complaining about this that or the other. It is a real effort to think of the good at this stage for me.

AZsnowflake September 26th, 2011 12:28 PM

I know how you feel, everytime I have a complaining thought about this pregnancy I automatically feel so guilty :(

JessP September 26th, 2011 07:35 PM

Don't feel bad. At the end I was so ready to be done and meet her and not be in pain or uncomfortable anymore. It really is hard on your body. Don't feel guilty about that.

missy123 September 26th, 2011 08:14 PM

You should feel more guilty for saying you would miss black Friday sales and not get a new TV! (Oh yeah, you thought I forgot about that huh?!) :rofl:

I feel the same way Jessica - our bodies are hurting. Losses or not we are still going to feel the physical stress pregnancy puts on our bodies.

xoxoxoxo - don't be hard on yourself!

Jessica121706 September 26th, 2011 08:34 PM

Thanks girls you made me feel a little better. At least I know I'm not alone. The breathing has to be the worse before I had dd (she is almost 5) I was diagnosed with asthma, when I got pregnant I refused all treatment and never had any major flare ups that couldn't be handled using caffiene and mind control. This feels like I am having minor attacks so on thursday DF wants me to talk to the dr, not really sure there is gonna be much they can do though.