JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Thank you Missy123 (Missy) and Halfbake (Rebecca) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2431251-thank-you-missy123-missy-and-halfbake-rebecca.html)

StaceygirlPa October 13th, 2011 01:36 PM

Thank you Missy123 (Missy) and Halfbake (Rebecca)

After my appointment yesterday it is really starting to sink in that we are going to have a baby due in May 2012. Now thanks to Missy and Rebecca it will really sink when I hear baby's heartbeat on the Doppler Missy sent me that was Rebecca's.

I haven't tried it yet to see if I can pick up baby's heartbeat yet. Since we tired getting the heartbeat on the doppler yesterday at the doctor's office I deceided that I was going to wait until tomorrow to see if we can hear it.

I met some friends for lunch today and went shopping afterwards. I finally broke down and got something for the baby today. I got two onesies for the baby. One of the onesies says Daddy's little sweetheart. I figured it could go for a boy or girl since we aren't going to fine out the sex of the baby.

Thank you again Missy and Rebecca. I am looking forward to using the doppler and hearing baby's heartbeat.

JessP October 13th, 2011 01:55 PM

Re: Thank you Missy123 (Missy) and Halfbake (Rebecca)

That is so sweet. Glad you will have some piece of mind with the Doppler.

mom2moose October 13th, 2011 02:19 PM

That is great!!! I'm so happy. It should help give you some peace of mind! :)

missy123 October 13th, 2011 02:40 PM

We love you Stacey and know you were the perfect person to have the Doppler next. I was so grateful when Rebecca sent it to me and I cried with joy. And every-time I used it (which was often!) I thanked Rebecca to myself.

I knew you would appreciate it! Now you have a big responsibility as I think we have started a tradition with this Doppler. It has given us much luck over the past year and when it is time you will need to pick someone to pass it onto as well.

xoxoxoxo We are thrilled for you!

*SamF* October 13th, 2011 02:45 PM

:wub:

AZsnowflake October 13th, 2011 03:06 PM

How sweet! The doppler can be a big relief, I didn't get mine til 16 weeks but I used it often!

luvmykids623 October 13th, 2011 03:52 PM

That was so sweet of them! I hope you are able to hear baby's heartbeat on it soon! :wub:

queenofthecastle October 13th, 2011 05:49 PM

:wub:

momof8lopez October 13th, 2011 10:30 PM

Love, love, love, the "Pay it forward" on these boards!! You girls rock and Stacey is the perfect person to pay it forward to!

.:Shortcake:. October 14th, 2011 03:28 AM

Stacey that is wonderful! You deserve it and I think it's wonderful and will give you peace of mind :)

melissalaw October 14th, 2011 05:58 AM

That's so awesome ladies!! Everybody on this board is wonderful.

StaceygirlPa October 14th, 2011 06:10 AM

I agree everyone on this board is wonderful. I don't know what I would do without this board and the friendship I am formed on here.

I will make sure I pass the doppler to the next person when the time comes.

Cheshire October 14th, 2011 06:54 PM

Aww that is so sweet!!! I relied on that Doppler all through the beginning of this pregnancy, it constantly helped me feel relaxed and hopeful.

TnPhotoMama81 October 14th, 2011 11:00 PM

Wow...I had no idea about this whole doppler thing but I think it is SO sweet and special!!! <3 You girls are awesome.