JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   How prepared are you? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2434686-how-prepared-you.html)

.:Shortcake:. October 20th, 2011 05:51 AM

How prepared are you?

Do you have mostly everything ready?
Any big things you need to get for baby?
Have you hospital bag packed?

geogeek October 20th, 2011 05:53 AM

Re: How prepared are you?

Do you have mostly everything ready? Absolutely everything ready.
Any big things you need to get for baby? Nope...at least not anything we need for a newborn.
Have you hospital bag packed? Yup.

KeepingFaith October 20th, 2011 06:28 AM

Do you have mostly everything ready?we have nothing ready...DH seems think it's too early to get things ready but, I am starting to feel some nesting coming on and want to at least clean out the "junk room" so I can put the crib together
Any big things you need to get for baby?new crib mattress, and we have no diapers and barely any clothes...
Have you hospital bag packed?I do think it is too early for that, I will do that around 35 weeks probably

geogeek October 20th, 2011 06:36 AM

Lindsey, I didn't pack my bag because I was in denial until 38 weeks...it is early for you! It is hard to just have it packed and look at it every day wondering if you will ever use it!

Shadeauxe October 20th, 2011 06:53 AM

Do you have mostly everything ready? No
Any big things you need to get for baby? probably everything except a pack and play
Have you hospital bag packed? No

LindseyE117 October 20th, 2011 07:50 AM

Do you have mostly everything ready?Not at all. Way too early. Lol. I just want to make sure I will actually have a healthy pregnancy first.
Any big things you need to get for baby?Everything except a rocker, stroller, and a high chair. My sister gave me hers when we were going through IVF. I am so afraid to buy anything though.
Have you hospital bag packed?Not until 35/36 weeks.

missy123 October 20th, 2011 07:56 AM

Do you have mostly everything ready? no, I feel so unprepared
Any big things you need to get for baby? I still need to return the bottles I bought, receiving blankets, changing pad, a baby swing, pack and play (optional) and lotion/bathwash ect...
Have you hospital bag packed? I am so last minute about packing even when I go out of town on business. I want to buy some new jammies and stuff first.

NsMommy October 20th, 2011 08:10 AM

Do you have mostly everything ready? No but we're closer
Any big things you need to get for baby? Humidifier, diaper stock pille
Have you hospital bag packed? Not yet!

I want to get a little done each weekend. We're still trying to reorganize the house and get rid of some junk to make more space.

SkyBaby October 20th, 2011 08:25 AM

Do you have mostly everything ready? Yup. Her crib/changing table combo is ready to go. We have diapers, wipes and more clothes than we know what to do with.

Any big things you need to get for baby? A pack n play. We have one that would work that MIL gave us, but I want one with adjustable bed levels.

Have you hospital bag packed? Noo... eek.. lol

AZsnowflake October 20th, 2011 09:00 AM

Do you have mostly everything ready? Yes! Everything is ready, car seats are installed and everything!
Any big things you need to get for baby? Nope, we have all the big things. The only things I need to buy is some more newborn long sleeved onesies
Have you hospital bag packed? Some of it, I have the things I can pack right now packed, and my list sitting on top :)