JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Energy levels... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2435111-energy-levels.html)

missy123 October 20th, 2011 06:26 PM

Energy levels...

What are your energy levels like right now? I am so much more tired the past few days than I was even in the first trimester. I have no energy. I can barely keep my head up during the day getting my work done.

JessP October 20th, 2011 07:58 PM

Re: Energy levels...

Well I am super tired.... But it's not the same reason. :rofl:
I was super tired at the end too.

geogeek October 20th, 2011 08:05 PM

I can have tons of energy one second and be dying for a nap the next. Most of the time I am pretty tired.

SkyBaby October 20th, 2011 09:05 PM

Been really tired and totally energy-less the past couple days. I haven't been sleeping well and been awoken too early the past few mornings. I can never go back to sleep once I'm awake in the morning. It's very annoying.

AZsnowflake October 20th, 2011 09:40 PM

A couple weeks ago I started being more exhuasted then my first trimester too! But in the last week it's been a bit better...it's easier to get up in the mornings now again.

Shadeauxe October 21st, 2011 02:00 AM

If I get enough sleep at night, I am generally good all day. I go to bed early though.

LindseyE117 October 21st, 2011 05:50 AM

I am super tired. It is weird too, because one second I am awake and full energy, and tyhe next I am falling asleep on the couch.

NsMommy October 21st, 2011 06:53 AM

More tired than I was last trimester. I'm snoring at night so maybe I'm not sleeping as well?

I need to summon some energy because there is still a lot to do to get ready for the baby and I won't want to do anything at the very end.

KeepingFaith October 21st, 2011 07:51 AM

I have not been sleeping well so I have been pretty tired by dinner time. I know it's only going to get worse as I get bigger so I might have to make time for naps towards the end.

*SamF* October 21st, 2011 08:08 AM

Mine is beginning to rebuild.

Tara_Rose October 22nd, 2011 01:44 PM

i cant even function without two naps a day most times....soooo exhausted all the time. but not sleeping well at night either so it's a never ending cycle.

lindsey2000k October 22nd, 2011 10:52 PM

I'm still very tired. I'm hoping next week once I'm done with progesterone I will start feeling better.

StaceygirlPa October 23rd, 2011 08:10 AM

I am super tired. I had a big craft show to do yesterday. It was so hard to keep my eyes open for the whole show.

ohnicole October 23rd, 2011 09:06 AM

I was really wiped out from about 30 to 34 weeks, but my energy has picked up a little in the last week or so. I hope yours picks up again too!

BeckyBozeman October 23rd, 2011 11:00 AM

I'm tired all the time... If I have a busy day at work then I generally crash early and sleep all night.

queenofthecastle October 23rd, 2011 06:52 PM

I've got some of my energy back but if I'm busy all day then I'm exhausted by 7pm.