JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   new here! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2437519-new-here.html)

Nia1978 October 25th, 2011 06:41 AM

new here!

I found out I was pregnant last week, and was lurking a bit on this forum before I decided to post.

It took me a year to get pregnant and I mc at 8 weeks in June. I figured it would be a whole year before I would get pregnant again. I started eating better, seeing a naturopath, and getting accupuncture and three months of trying I am pregnant again!

So here I am, ultra-paranoid, of course. My only symptoms are sore bbs(but not even very sore), and mild cramping. The cramping is worrying me as I didn't have that with my last pregnancy until I was miscarrying. Of course I had already started spotting at that point, and I don't have spotting now, so I guess it's ok. I want more symptoms!

Did any of you have cramping in early pregnancy?

*SamF* October 25th, 2011 06:53 AM

Re: new here!

Welcome Nia!!

I had some minor cramping early on, which is normal in early pregnancy.

StaceygirlPa October 25th, 2011 07:16 AM

Welcome to the board. I have major craming early on. I some times still get some mild cramps.

JessP October 25th, 2011 08:07 AM

Welcome!
Jump right in. Have fun and post anytime you need to. We understand what you are going through. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

~Laurie~ October 25th, 2011 08:10 AM

Congratulations and welcome! I always cramp in early pregnancy. Everything is stretching in there and the hormones are also a factor.

KeepingFaith October 25th, 2011 08:14 AM

:welcome: sorry for your loss. Cramping is definitely normal early on.

missy123 October 25th, 2011 09:09 AM

Hi and Welcome! :hiya:

I cramped until about 8-9 weeks with this pregnancy. My doctor said it was normal. It is so hard not to worry about every little thing, especially after a loss. Feel free to join in, we are family here.

SillyKitty October 25th, 2011 09:41 AM

I'm sorry for you loss in June, but welcome to the board and congrats on your new pregnancy. Yes, I had some cramping in early pregnancy. The first trimester is typically very hard and slow after a loss, but the ladies here are great support.

melissalaw October 25th, 2011 09:56 AM

Congratulations and Welcome!! So happy for you and the cramping is normal. I had some minor cramping in the beginning of my pregnancy also.

McMommie October 25th, 2011 12:10 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm very sorry about your loss. Hopefully this one will be a sticky bean. :)

Jessica121706 October 25th, 2011 12:52 PM

Congrats and welcome. I too had a ton of cramping early on.

*Tracy* October 25th, 2011 01:04 PM

congrats and welcome

AZsnowflake October 25th, 2011 01:36 PM

Welcome and congrats!! I had lots of cramping in the first few weeks following my BFP.

ohnicole October 25th, 2011 04:09 PM

:grats: Welcome to the board! I'm going to jump on the cramping bandwagon- I had tons of cramping during the whole first trimester.