JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   How are you feeling? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2441136-how-you-feeling.html)

.:Shortcake:. October 31st, 2011 12:17 PM

How are you feeling?

How are you feeling right now?
How are you feeling about your pregnancy?

missy123 October 31st, 2011 01:07 PM

Re: How are you feeling?

I like your new siggy Katie.

Let's just say my 42 year old body is begging me for this to be done. I am about on bedrest at this point as I can hardly walk.

LindseyE117 October 31st, 2011 01:22 PM

I am just plain exhausted. I spent 4 hours at the doctors and lab today, so I could really use a looooooooooooooooooong nap. My body wants to pass out and sleep, and my mind is telling me that I can't because the kids get home in 10 minutes and I have way too much to do. :(

.:Shortcake:. October 31st, 2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missy123 (Post 25112786)
I like your new siggy Katie.

Let's just say my 42 year old body is begging me for this to be done. I am about on bedrest at this point as I can hardly walk.

Thanks Missy! I felt it was time for a new siggy ;)

I hope Scarlett comes soon. :hug: Time for her to be here and mommy to start feeling better!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindseyE117 (Post 25112885)
I am just plain exhausted. I spent 4 hours at the doctors and lab today, so I could really use a looooooooooooooooooong nap. My body wants to pass out and sleep, and my mind is telling me that I can't because the kids get home in 10 minutes and I have way too much to do. :(

Aww Lindsey! That is always my hardest pregnancy symptom. I can deal with the morning sickness but I honestly could barely keep my eyes open throughout the day. :hug:

kaylakay October 31st, 2011 02:41 PM

I'm very tired slightly nauseous and sore boobies :) with us knowing there is a heartbeat I feel so much better.... I've never seen a heartbeat before so it really makes me feel better :)

missy123 October 31st, 2011 02:42 PM

I can't wait until we get to ask you these same questions Katie. :wub:

queenofthecastle October 31st, 2011 06:36 PM

I'm feeling pretty good actually!!
I'm feeling good about the pregnancy too. I've been feeling the baby move daily and it's made me feel tons better.

TheOtherMichelle October 31st, 2011 11:22 PM

How are you feeling right now? nauseous, tired
How are you feeling about your pregnancy? nervous and scared. Everything seems well so far, but still scared

StaceygirlPa November 1st, 2011 01:28 PM

How are you feeling right now? Tired. Trying not to take a nap but the couch is calling me
How are you feeling about your pregnancy? I am feeling good about everything. Altough the fears come rushing in. I try to push the fears out though.

BeckyBozeman November 1st, 2011 01:54 PM

How are you feeling right now? Right at this moment? I'm tired, as usual, and I keep getting pretty strong waves of nausea. And my boobs hurt, especially when I run up and down the stairs!
How are you feeling about your pregnancy? I'm not really sure... I mean I think I'm doing pretty well, and I'm feeling pretty positive overall. But I'm also feeling stressed and nervous. Thursday I will be 8 weeks, which is when my last baby's heart stopped. It doesn't help that I'm soooo emotional right now. I cry at the drop of a hat and my dreams are wacky and last all night. I'm going to be afraid to wake up Thursday...

ohnicole November 1st, 2011 03:18 PM

I'm really feeling fine right now... I haven't been too uncomfortable luckily.

Right now, I am struggling to convince myself that delivery is going to go well. I am just suddenly terrified that something is going to go wrong that will keep me from holding my little girl right away after delivery. Trying to wrap my brain around thinking positively.

Shadeauxe November 2nd, 2011 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missy123 (Post 25113280)
I can't wait until we get to ask you these same questions Katie. :wub:

:ditto:

humnck November 2nd, 2011 06:33 AM

I am a little crampy, tired, nauseous. The crampiness, coupled with the spotting has me freaking out, so I am very nervous this morning! Hoping the doc calls soon!

SkyBaby November 2nd, 2011 08:19 AM

How are you feeling right now? Over all pretty good! Tired from pregnancy-worsened insomnia, but sleep troubles are nothing new to me. I've had sleep issues since I was a teenager. Otherwise, not real uncomfortable. I'm energetic as much as I need to be to get things done around the house.

How are you feeling about your pregnancy? Still loving being pregnant. :D I'm gonna miss being pregnant when she's here, but I'm also so excited to finally meet our rainbow baby!