JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Staying Positive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2468498-staying-positive.html)

Jessghetti December 30th, 2011 09:21 AM

Staying Positive

I am finding it hard to stay positive, even though I am 5weeks today and everything seems fine - I am really unsure after hearing so many stories from so many different women. After having 2 very early miscarriages I worry about every little thing.

I go in for my first u/s on January 5th, but in a way I am terrified to go fearing a blighted ovum. I know the chances are in my favor to have a successful pregnancy - but it's hard to feel happy this time around.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Shadeauxe December 30th, 2011 09:25 AM

Re: Staying Positive

I think everyone here has had the same type of experience. Hearing other people's stories definitely made me more paranoid than my own persona experience.

luvmykids623 December 30th, 2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadeauxe (Post 25395496)
I think everyone here has had the same type of experience. Hearing other people's stories definitely made me more paranoid than my own persona experience.

:ditto: PAL is so hard. :hug:

Mom2JDub December 30th, 2011 09:43 AM

Ditto! I'll be 7 weeks in a couple of days. There is absolutely no reason for me to think that anything is wrong. I have no cramping or spotting, my betas look good, and I feel pregnant. However, the worry just won't leave. I'm not able to get my first u/s until 1/10, when I'll be 8+ weeks. In a weird way, though, I'm kind of glad because I'm scared of the u/s.

I'm sure everything is just fine for you, and that u/s will ease your mind a little bit. I don't think you'll be worry-free for a single day during your pregnancy, but it will get just a little easier each day.

.:Shortcake:. December 30th, 2011 10:57 AM

:hug: I agree with the other ladies. It is truly hard to feel "safe" in a pregnancy after you have a loss.

*Bobbie* December 30th, 2011 03:10 PM

The early weeks are sooo hard :( hugs!

lindsey2000k December 30th, 2011 03:17 PM

I agree, I am 21 weeks and still have these moments of fear.

Pitridge December 30th, 2011 05:57 PM

PAL is hard....The first weeks are I think the worse. I'm only 8.5 weeks and I'm still a bit scare, but getting to a point where I can be happy, and feel a bit more comfortable with the pg.

..Penelope.. December 31st, 2011 08:29 AM

:hug:

Jessghetti January 1st, 2012 10:41 AM

Woah last night I almost had a heartattack! I am on progesterone cream and I had to go to the bathroom about an hour after using it, I wiped and saw a very light tinge of pink. I was really upset and worried - but this morning everything seems to be alright.

Anyone else have this? I was so freaked out I was going to start miscarrying again :(

lindsey2000k January 1st, 2012 02:34 PM

I was on prometrium and the capsule was a coral/pink color and it would freak me out all the time.

JessP January 2nd, 2012 02:53 PM

Welcome. PAL is very hard. And for many until you hold baby you will worry :). Then a whole other world of worry starts. Ah the joys of motherhood. Wishing you a healthy scan on the 5th and a stress free pregnancy.