JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Hi it's me again! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2503301-hi-its-me-again.html)

KaiyaRae'sMomma March 19th, 2012 05:54 AM

Hi it's me again!

The girl that only pops in when she has questions... I'm sorry I'm not around a lot, I really do care about and think about you girls often. Anyway, my question is about baby movment;

I know movement is good. Reduction or lack of movement is bad. So, my question is: Is there a such thing as TOO much movement? Baby girl has been moving like non stop for the last 10 hrs. Keeping me up all night, or even the movement becoming part of my dreams as I tried to sleep through it. Since I've gotten out of bed it has slowed a bit, but she's still awake and moving quite a bit. Is this bad? Could she be stuck in a position and trying to get out? Could it be a bad sign? Maybe she's still breach and trying to flip?? Any ideas??

momof8lopez March 19th, 2012 01:37 PM

Re: Hi it's me again!

I went to L&D for the exact same reason, she was flip'n' out in there! I was about 35wks, I think? Her heart rate was crazy high during that time as well, which is why I went in to the hospital. She eventually calmed down, all went back to normal and she was fine. But whenever in doubt, you should have a nst done, just in case. It was not her norm, but during that last month or so, she did this more and more....dr said to always come in when it went on for over a couple of hours, so I did!

.:Shortcake:. March 19th, 2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momof6lopez (Post 25778506)
I went to L&D for the exact same reason, she was flip'n' out in there! I was about 35wks, I think? Her heart rate was crazy high during that time as well, which is why I went in to the hospital. She eventually calmed down, all went back to normal and she was fine. But whenever in doubt, you should have a nst done, just in case. It was not her norm, but during that last month or so, she did this more and more....dr said to always come in when it went on for over a couple of hours, so I did!

I agree with Lori! It never hurts to go get checked out just to be on the safe side. :hug: Sending lots of thoughts & prayers your way! Please update us either way! :)

~Laurie~ March 19th, 2012 08:02 PM

OK, 99% of the time everything will be fine, but there has been occurrences of increased fetal movement before fetal deaths due to cord or placental problems. This is probably not the case, but I will always advocate getting checked.

humnck March 20th, 2012 10:07 AM

I hope all is well, hopefully she was just flipping! Do you have any updates?

KaiyaRae'sMomma March 22nd, 2012 06:38 PM

Hey girls! I had an appointment today. Heart beat was 140, which is the same it has been for the last 4 appts. in a row. Dr. does think she is head down now. I have an ultrasound next wed!