JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Really Nervous (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2504014-really-nervous.html)

stargatemommy March 20th, 2012 11:32 AM

Really Nervous

I have an ultrasound tomorrow. I feel almost certain they will tell me Mouse has died. When I went into the ER the Dr told me that kidney infections often causes miscarriages. I haven't had any bleeding, but after 12 losses, I am a bit of a pessimist.

I just don't know how I will handle it. I won't have time to mourn. My son's birthday party is this Saturday, and I don't want the experience to be ruined by a loss.... I don't want to look back on Peter's first birthday and only remember the sad stuff...

Please pray for my Mouse and me! :)

*SamF* March 20th, 2012 11:59 AM

Re: Really Nervous

Thinking of you! I'm just sure mouse is fine, and you will see a perfect little one in there tomorrow!

silverlife March 20th, 2012 12:15 PM

:hug:

Ultrasounds are scary even if you don't have a medical professional putting bad thoughts in your head. Hopefully you'll see a perfect little baby with a nice strong heartbeat tomorrow. (((hugs)))

momof8lopez March 20th, 2012 12:40 PM

Kidney infections don't cause m/c's, they can cause pre-term labor, but never heard of m/c's in all my 20yrs of making babys! Unless your in dier pain and cramping so hard from the infection and are spiking a high fever, which I did not remember you posting about!

Praying for your lo and you! Cant wait to see his/her new pics and hear about that fast h/b!

Hopefulpinkangel March 20th, 2012 12:41 PM

Praying!! :hug:

K.A.T March 20th, 2012 12:42 PM

:hug: I'll be keeping the both of you in my thoughts.

stargatemommy March 20th, 2012 12:58 PM

I had a fever of 104 and really bad back pain. I was curled up in a ball crying when they finally gave me some morphine. I have been cramping since...

StaceygirlPa March 20th, 2012 12:59 PM

Thinking of you. Can't wait to hear the results of your ultrasound.

Jessghetti March 20th, 2012 01:24 PM

I know this doesn't 'cure' kidney infections, but it always helped relieve some pain and discomfort by drinking plenty of water. You can also try cranberry juice to help relieve some pain.

mom2moose March 20th, 2012 01:44 PM

Good luck and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

missy123 March 20th, 2012 01:51 PM

:flowers: I am sure we will see a cutie bean in there tomorrow!! ((hugs))

LindseyE117 March 20th, 2012 03:14 PM

I am sure Mouse is ok!! I'll be praying for you!!

Belita March 20th, 2012 05:07 PM

Thinking of you and Mouse and I'm sure all will be well tomorrow!

queenofthecastle March 20th, 2012 05:36 PM

Praying for you and Mouse!!

.:Shortcake:. March 20th, 2012 07:14 PM

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...gabll8vcou.gif that you have an amazing appointment tomorrow and you see mouse's little heart beating away!

JessP March 20th, 2012 07:41 PM

Praying for you and baby that all is well. Sorry you are so worried and in pain.

doremi March 20th, 2012 10:38 PM

I'm praying for you!! It's nearly impossible NOT to be a pessimist after experiencing pregnancy loss... hoping everything goes perfectly tomorrow!

Lou09 March 20th, 2012 11:17 PM

I don't normally post but just wanted to say I had alot of kidney infections in my first two pregnancy's and both are fine .
Good luck tomorrow I am sure your little one is fine

humnck March 21st, 2012 06:42 AM

Good luck today! Thinking of you and will be watching for an update!

~Tanya~ March 21st, 2012 07:59 AM

Good luck hun! Thoughts and prayers are with you and Mouse today :hug: