JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   At Labor and Delivery/Update (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2517618-labor-and-delivery-update.html)

StaceygirlPa April 22nd, 2012 08:49 AM

At Labor and Delivery/Update

I am being admitted to l &d. I was having contractions on and off all night. We came early this morning. My blood pressure is up again. They did a repeat on all my blood work and added some new ones. I also have to do another 24 hour urine. Good thing is Cody is moving. Bad thing is Cody flipped again and he is breech.

Sorry it took awhile to update. I didn't have my phone charged and it was dieing. I sent my phone home with Bill to charge. My blood pressure came down and all my blood work was coming back good except one they won't run until today. I talked to the doctor and he said Cidy looked good on the monitors so he was comfrontable in letting me go home instead of making me stay the night. I still have to do the 24 hour urine collection. I came home and went to bed. I didn't sleep the night before and couldn't get comfrontable in the hospital. They have me confused on my blood pressure though. My bottom number is in the 90's or 80's. The top number was staying in the 140's. He said e was more worried about the top number being so bad. I always thought you were supposed to watch the bottom number. I told the ob about Cody not moving that much on Saturday and he said he thinks Cody was flipping again to be breech. Codys head us tucked right in my right ribs which is where he loves to stay. I have a ultrasound and appointment on Tuesday. If Cody is breech I am going to ask them what is his chances of flipping and staying head down. If they think he is going to stay breech then I am going to ask to schedule a CSection. With the drive we have to get to the hospital I don't want to take a chance with him being breech. I did kearn my lesson about keeping my cell phone charged. Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers.

missy123 April 22nd, 2012 10:44 AM

Re: At Labor and Delivery

Just sent you a text. Thinking of you honey!

.:Shortcake:. April 22nd, 2012 11:33 AM

Thinking of you and Cody! Please KUP hun! :hug:

Belita April 22nd, 2012 11:43 AM

:hug: Thinking of you and Cody!

~Tanya~ April 22nd, 2012 12:38 PM

Thinking of you both! KUP

luvmykids623 April 22nd, 2012 01:16 PM

Thinking of you both! I hope that he moves himself right on back to head down and your 24 hour urine comes back ok!

Hopefulpinkangel April 22nd, 2012 02:48 PM

Thinking of you two!! KUP!

lindsey2000k April 22nd, 2012 03:57 PM

Thinking of you.
You have had a ruff couple weeks. I hope the next couple hurry and baby boy can come out and stop causing you all this worry.

LindseyE117 April 22nd, 2012 05:28 PM

Oh no!! I'll be thinking of you two! Please KUP!!

I saw this was posted in the morning. Any updates?

queenofthecastle April 22nd, 2012 05:40 PM

Praying for you and your lil boy!!

fromustobaby April 22nd, 2012 05:43 PM

thinking of you and Cody...hope that you are able to relax a bit and he flips...mine is breech right now too:(

doremi April 22nd, 2012 06:40 PM

Good luck, hon! I hope to hear an update from you soon!

K.A.T April 22nd, 2012 06:41 PM

Thinking of you both, please KUP.

ashj_1218 April 23rd, 2012 05:31 AM

Thinking of you today! Hope all is okay :)

TnPhotoMama81 April 23rd, 2012 06:10 AM

Re: At Labor and Delivery/Update

I am glad your BP came down, he looks good and you can go back home. I hope he flips again for you and stays that way....and the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful!

LindseyE117 April 23rd, 2012 06:58 AM

That's good news that your BP came down and that you are home. Rest and relax now! You are not far off from being full term anyway. :hug:

Pitridge April 23rd, 2012 07:38 AM

I'm glad your BP came down. I hope Cody does flip, he still have time to move.

doremi April 23rd, 2012 08:54 AM

Glad you are home and that baby is still baking!

Belita April 23rd, 2012 09:20 AM

Glad your BP came down and you got to go home. I hope you were able to rest better! I hope he flips and stays flipped so you can avoid a c-section, but agree that it sounds like it may be best if he doens't flip to just schedule the surgery. Good luck!

humnck April 23rd, 2012 12:35 PM

I am just reading this, I am glad your BP came down and they sent you home! Just a little more than 1 week before you are full term...yay! And I agree, if you are still breech at a certain point, a schedule for a c-section may be your best option! I hope he flips though, from what i understand, they can flip up until birth!

KUP and get lots of rest!