JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   32wk Bi-Monthly Appointment (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2547524-32wk-bi-monthly-appointment.html)

Jessghetti July 9th, 2012 04:47 PM

32wk Bi-Monthly Appointment

So went in for my bi-monthly appointment, sitting at 32 weeks now.

It was a pretty standard talk about baby and how I'm feeling, measurement and listen to the heartbeat.
She is measuring on the nose and her heart-rate is 140 bpm. So he seems very happy with that, he did say he was happy with my blood-pressure was measuring so far and that I only had a trace amount of protein in my urine (that still sounded a little scary to me.)

I'm suppose to be getting monitored every appointment after this one to make sure the baby isn't under too much stress, again because my blood pressure and I believe I may have to take another 24 hour urine-protein test.

I also found out I lost about 2lbs, which is really surprising to me. I am actually hoping to start putting on weight from here on and maybe eating more then I usually do to make sure she is growing properly. They are hoping there isn't any growth-restriction from my blood-pressure - since that is my main concern now.

Other then that she is healthy and 'trucking along', just waiting for to grow basically.

Belita July 9th, 2012 06:21 PM

Re: 32wk Bi-Monthly Appointment

Glad that it went well overall! I can't believe you're 32 weeks already!!! It feels like I just joined yesterday and you were in the teens for weeks! :jawdrop: Are you getting excited?

Jessghetti July 10th, 2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belita (Post 26253278)
Glad that it went well overall! I can't believe you're 32 weeks already!!! It feels like I just joined yesterday and you were in the teens for weeks! :jawdrop: Are you getting excited?

I know! I can't believe I am so far along now, I am very excited but also very nervous! I know alot of ladies have already had their babies this year.
I remember when you first joined and how nervous you were, but thankfully you have gotten as far as you have and will be having your rainbow baby soon :D

L-SBB July 10th, 2012 09:18 AM

i'm glad it was a good appt and she (and you) are doing great! I did a double take at the 32wk reference too - i can't believe how close you are to meeting your daughter!!

Belita July 10th, 2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessghetti

I know! I can't believe I am so far along now, I am very excited but also very nervous! I know alot of ladies have already had their babies this year.
I remember when you first joined and how nervous you were, but thankfully you have gotten as far as you have and will be having your rainbow baby soon :D

I don't blame you for also feeling nervous!

I still get times of worrying about the worst but mostly feel like I'm going to get a healthy baby from this pregnancy. It is a much better feeling! :)

.:Shortcake:. July 10th, 2012 09:54 AM

I'm glad your appointment went well :) I hope she continues to grow and that your BP stays down for you!