JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   New here (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/25673-new-here.html)

tzbabygirl4321 April 16th, 2005 11:58 AM

Hi ladies my name is Desiree I am 19 years old my DH is 24 and we have been married for 2 years.On March 17 I had a m/c at 5w3d it was my first pregnancy. I just woke up bleeding like my normal AF and I had to go to the ER where they checked my hcg levels and they were only at 12.8 . The doctor said that I WAS PG but to think of the bleeding as my AF. I was also told I could TTC right away and thats what I did and now here I am PG again. I am excited yet nervous because I don't want it to happen again. I hope this is a sticky bean!!!

~Desiree

hmcart April 16th, 2005 05:40 PM

Congrats on your pg. So is this a chritmas baby? I am expecting #3 aboy after a m/c at 17 weeks last year. This board is not too active but if you have any questions or worries this is the place to come.

tzbabygirl4321 April 16th, 2005 08:34 PM

My due date is Dec.22 :D

linda11567 April 17th, 2005 04:01 AM

Hello!! I'm Linda. I had a miscarriage last June somewhere around 10 weeks, we don't really know for sure how far I was. and this one is due in June. I wish a very happy and uneventful 9 months and hope you have a very sticky bean!!!

Kistal04 April 18th, 2005 06:46 AM

Hello Desiree!! Welcome to our boards!! My name is Crystal and I'm 18 I'll be 19 when the baby gets here. Dh and I have been married for 8 months now and we are expecting baby #1. We lost a baby on Christmas day last year and we too were lucky in getting prego right away agian! Good luck and lots of baby dust going your way!

rmbc82 April 19th, 2005 06:56 AM

Hi Desiree, I don't come to this board as often as I go to my DDC. I had a m/c in september between 8 & 9 weeks and it was devastating to me. We had been trying for so long and wanted the baby more than anything in the world. After my D & C my doctor asked that we wait 3 months before trying again. Well I was so upset that I didn't even want to try anymore but at the same time I didn't want to prevent it. At exactly 3 months I was pregnant again and scared to death!!! I still have problems relaxing and knowing that I've made it to the halfway point so things are going to be okay. This website is awesome the ladies are so welcoming that you can't help but to feel reassured throughout your pregnancy. Good Luck!!!

cherriberry April 21st, 2005 07:20 AM

Desiree sounds like the same thing that happened to you happened to me. Im new here and I just wanted to welcome myself and tell my story. Currently I am 6 weeks pregnant. I first found out I was pregnant back in the end of February. I had a blood hcg test but the hcg level was only 254 which she said was extremely low for some one that would have been about 5 weeks pregnant. Than in the beginning of march I experienced a week of bleeding and the dr told me I miscarried.... So I was down and out about that. Anyhow around the beginning of april I was expecting another monthly cycle and when it never came I went back to the Dr. She did a blood pregnancy test sat 4/16 and the results from that were hcg # 5013. I took another blood hcg test Monday and the results from that test were 10142!!!! So the dr said that I miscarried back in March and got pregnant again right after that. But now this time my hcg numbers are doubling every 2 days like they should and she said I am right on track for some one who is 5-6 weeks pregnant. I told my boyfriend this baby must be meant to be

Anyway I am so excited and the dr says my estimated due date will be Dec 17th :-)

good luck to you desiree