JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   ***octocber roll call*** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2579201-octocber-roll-call.html)

lindsey2000k September 30th, 2012 04:04 PM

***octocber roll call***

Name:
EDD: Or babys age?
How are you feeling?
Anything exciting going on this month?

Leanne78 September 30th, 2012 05:21 PM

Re: ***octocber roll call***

Name: Amber
EDD: Or babys age? 11/2
How are you feeling? Done
Anything exciting going on this month? Hopefully, baby will come around the end of the month!

LucilleTwo September 30th, 2012 05:33 PM

Name: Andrea
EDD: Oct. 28
How are you feeling? Much better now that I am done work. Now I just have to get nesting!
Anything exciting going on this month? Maybe having a baby!

melissalaw October 1st, 2012 05:28 AM

Name: Melissa
EDD: Or babys age? Jackson 3 years and Jacob 5 months
How are you feeling? tired
Anything exciting going on this month? We are taking Jackson to Disney on Ice at the end of the month and I can't wait.

mom2moose October 1st, 2012 05:46 AM

Name: Jenny
Or babys age? Just over a year old
How are you feeling? Lovely. LOL
Anything exciting going on this month? My birthday is Friday (I turn the big 3-7!), I get to meet some of my internet mommy friends (that I originally met on JM) in real life!! And Halloween is exciting for Moose. Pretty busy and good month!

mspkids October 1st, 2012 08:30 AM

Name: Katrina
EDD: 12/14
How are you feeling? exhausted and extremely cranky. Iron pills aren't helping :).
Anything exciting going on this month?
U/s on the 10th to check growth and then NST begin at 32 weeks.

I will be confirming this is a little girl again. Keep having dreams that I brought a beautiful pink outfit to bring home LO and she comes out a little boy. (First baby we peeked so I think it's guilt from finding out and also since I've gone pink crazy)..With each dream, each time he is over 9lbs and came 2 weeks early. :)..

geogeek October 1st, 2012 09:00 AM

Name: Rachel
Baby's age? Turning 1 on the 24th!!!!!
How are you feeling? Baby hungry
Anything exciting going on this month? Marsi's first birthday! And, quite possibly starting to TTC #2!!!!

humnck October 1st, 2012 09:18 AM

Name: Cary

EDD: Or babys age? 3 months

How are you feeling? Tired, when will she start STTN...lol! Her sister started at 5 weeks...I was spoiled!

Anything exciting going on this month? We have so many things going on for others, birthdays, house warmings, nothing much here though:)

LiamsMother October 1st, 2012 11:28 AM

Name: Amanda
EDD: Or babys age? November 12
How are you feeling? fat
Anything exciting going on this month? Sprinkler at the end of the month

~Tanya~ October 2nd, 2012 06:18 AM

Name: Tanya
EDD: Or babys age? 11/17/2012
How are you feeling? Nervous and excited
Anything exciting going on this month? I have my last P17 shot in two weeks! My cerclage removal should be the end of the month!!!!

martilynne October 2nd, 2012 09:25 AM

Name: Marti
EDD: Or babys age? Jax-22 months, baby boy due 2/9
How are you feeling? pretty good
Anything exciting going on this month? We found out yesterday that baby is a BOY :bluecheer:

BeckyBozeman October 5th, 2012 07:19 PM

Name: Becky
EDD: December 5
How are you feeling? Tired a lot, starting to feel very whaleish. And ready to be done with work, but I still have 7 more weeks scheduled!
Anything exciting going on this month? My baby shower is on the 14th... pretty excited for that. And then I'm getting close to having the nursery done and can't wait to get all of her stuff washed and organized and put away!

Belita October 5th, 2012 08:31 PM

Name: Robyn

EDD: Nov 18

How are you feeling? Ready to be done except for the fact he needs 3 more weeks. I threw out my back two weeks ago and am working on feeling well enough for delivery but pregnancy back pain combined with a thrown out back is no fun! Lots of visits to the chiro have been helping but I still have to take it very easy.

Anything exciting going on this month? Full term!!!!! :excited: :woohoo: and our one year wedding anniversary. :wub:

8miraclez October 5th, 2012 11:02 PM

Name: Rebecca
EDD: Or babys age? Rainbow baby #1 5/28/11, Due with rainbow baby #2 sometime in June
How are you feeling? Like an emotional wreck
Anything exciting going on this month? Just Halloween. I had these grand plans to make Natalie a costume. Now I'll be lucky if she dresses up.

Jessghetti October 6th, 2012 06:35 AM

Name: Jessica
EDD: Or babys age? Chelsea is 5 1/2 weeks
How are you feeling? Exhausted, she is keeping me on my toes
Anything exciting going on this month? She will be getting her first shots and it will be her first Halloween~

melissalaw October 12th, 2012 09:35 AM

Bumping. I'm going to get this stickied.