JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   maybe baby (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2584298-maybe-baby.html)

shen7 October 13th, 2012 05:28 PM

maybe baby

I am 11 DPO (maybe 12) and I got a faint positive on an IC this morning and a slightly less faint one just now. Pics coming soon. I am feeling schizophrenic, one part of my brain is saying "oh I know it will be a boy, how should we arrange the bedrooms, yay" and the other side is saying, "take a frer tomorrow a.m., then a digi on Monday, if it is positive call the doctor, we have to rule out ectopic, it might just be a chemical anyway, don't get your hopes up." Lol... joys of PAL.

Anyway, I am here for now again :) for those who don't know me, I am Sara, had an ectopic and tube removed in June 2010, joined TTCAL, got my BFP, joined PAL (now PAMAL) and then had my rainbow baby M in June 2011! We have been trying again but I had only a few PP AFs, my fertility seemed low from BFing my huge 16 month old. Hope I get to stick around :)

http://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...804a448b66.jpg

Belita October 13th, 2012 06:25 PM

:fingerscrossed: and loads of sticky dust to you! :dust:

stargatemommy October 13th, 2012 08:53 PM

Re: maybe baby

Congrats! I hope you have a keeper!

8miraclez October 13th, 2012 09:07 PM

:congrats:
I love all these positives from people I know and we'll be in the same ddc :)

shen7 October 14th, 2012 06:47 AM

Thanks ladies!! Here is a FRER from this morning. The sun is not even up yet and our lighting sucks but it was still not a squinter IRL. Sorry the pic is so dim! I am feeling pretty good about my hpts right now :)
http://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...3e2ca2d39b.jpg

Oh and I didn't realize how many are due in June!!!! So exciting. I was in the June DDC with M too but I was at the beginning of the month, this time I will be towards the end. :D I will wait until we rule out ectopic and see a heartbeat before I join I think though...

Leanne78 October 14th, 2012 07:21 AM

Good luck Sara!!! Those lines look great! :)

momof8lopez October 14th, 2012 07:41 AM

Looks beautiful!! Congrats and welcome back!

LiamsMother October 14th, 2012 07:54 AM

Congratulations!

~Tanya~ October 14th, 2012 07:59 AM

Congrats!!

Belita October 14th, 2012 10:46 AM

That isn't even a squinted on my phone! Great line!

stargatemommy October 14th, 2012 10:56 AM

That's not a squinter!

shen7 October 14th, 2012 01:27 PM

Lol thanks ladies :) I just took a digi, because I have no self control, and luckily it was positive!!!! :excited: So to me that makes it REALLY official! I also dipped an IC in the same cup and it was STILL really faint :mad: I think I will be avoiding those tests in the future. I hate squinting and the fact that it would give such a faint line when I can get a + digi is pretty ridiculous IMO.
http://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...0a0ef42382.jpg

P.s. I was being sorta dumb, really, because my urine was pretty dilute, but like I said, noooooo self control :blush:

8miraclez October 14th, 2012 01:38 PM

I never got a good line on those cheapie tests. It did detect I was pg with Natalie at 8dpo, but it never got dark.
We weren't even trying and I have become a POAS addict.
I have decided I like the 88c Walmart tests. I've gotten lines on them every time, and of course, I have to keep using the coupon that comes with the Answer tests. I wouldn't want to waste it.

When will you have your first appt?

shen7 October 14th, 2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8miraclez
I never got a good line on those cheapie tests. It did detect I was pg with Natalie at 8dpo, but it never got dark.
We weren't even trying and I have become a POAS addict.
I have decided I like the 88c Walmart tests. I've gotten lines on them every time, and of course, I have to keep using the coupon that comes with the Answer tests. I wouldn't want to waste it.

When will you have your first appt?

Haha, heaven forbid you waste that coupon!!! Lol. I don't know if all ICs or other cheapies are this faint, but this batch from early-pregnancy-tests.com is not great. I think they would be fine if you were testing past 15 dpo but let's be honest, no one who buys hpts in bulk waits that long...

I will call my OB tomorrow morning. They are open M-F. And see when they want me to come in - probably asap. I expect them to take betas and then do an u/s when they are high enough (above 1,500 or so if memory serves) to check for a sac and make sure it is in the uterus. Assuming everything is doubling well and all that.

Belita October 14th, 2012 02:24 PM

I used the ICs most after I maxed out on line darkness for the FRER since the lines were faint on them for me until after I was 4 weeks. Those digis are surprisingly sensitive! I got positive CBE digis with hCGs in the mid 20s!

martilynne October 14th, 2012 03:15 PM

:grats: I am so happy and excited for you!

mom2moose October 14th, 2012 04:30 PM

I am just now seeing this! Congrats! How exciting!! (I've missed you!) :)

shen7 October 14th, 2012 04:59 PM

Thanks guys! I missed you too Jenny :) I need to get on a computer and look at siggies, I bet your little guy is huge now! I am always JMing from my phone these days...

melissalaw October 15th, 2012 05:46 AM

Congratulations!! Sending you lots of sticky dust.

mspkids October 15th, 2012 05:53 AM

Congrats and sending tons of sticky dust