JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Weekly Pregnancy Check In Oct 22 to Oct 28 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2587269-weekly-pregnancy-check-oct-22-to-oct-28-a.html)

melissalaw October 22nd, 2012 06:16 AM

Weekly Pregnancy Check In Oct 22 to Oct 28

How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Are you still in your regular clothes or are you wearing maternity clothes?

martilynne October 22nd, 2012 09:47 AM

Re: Weekly Pregnancy Check In Oct 22 to Oct 28

How far along are you? 24w2d
Any milestones passed? just reached viability!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nope
How are you feeling? heartburn sucks
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) regular 24 week check up
Are you still in your regular clothes or are you wearing maternity clothes? maternity but I will still wear some of my regular shirts with a long tank underneath so my belly doesn't stick out the bottom ;)

bluesparkles October 22nd, 2012 12:10 PM

How far along are you? 9 weeks today
Any milestones passed? no
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nothing as of yet
How are you feeling? ok, kind of motion sick. some throwing up, but not too bad.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) first Ultrasound is wednesday afternoon.
Are you still in your regular clothes or are you wearing maternity clothes? regular clothes, but the bigger sizes.

audiesmommy October 22nd, 2012 12:14 PM

How far along are you? 18 weeks
Any milestones passed? all babys body parts look great :)
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? its a girl !!
How are you feeling? great ( shouldnt jinx myself)
Next appointment and what for? 18 week check up tommarow
Are you still in your regular clothes or are you wearing maternity clothes? regular clothes

8miraclez October 22nd, 2012 05:38 PM

How far along are you? 6wks, give or take a few days
Any milestones passed? No
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Saw a sack and yolk on u/s
How are you feeling? Like someone is stirring up my insides
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Friday, another u/s to determine due date and hopefully see a hb
Are you still in your regular clothes or are you wearing maternity clothes? I'm actually down a pant size. I hope that means I won't gain as much as my last one.

momof8lopez October 22nd, 2012 05:59 PM

How far along are you? 33W4D
Any milestones passed? All of them
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nothing since my 28wk growth scan, showing JJ measuring 3wks ahead
How are you feeling? Tired, huge, and like my body is starting the process of getting ready, ALREADY,lol
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Growth scan/NST on Thursday. If hes still measuring 90% tile, they will do another at 36wks and talk about 37wk induction.
Are you still in your regular clothes or are you wearing maternity clothes? OMG YES!

LiamsMother October 22nd, 2012 09:46 PM

How far along are you? 37 weeks
Any milestones passed? Now full term
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Just wanting to evict him
How are you feeling? fat
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Regular ob 10/24
Are you still in your regular clothes or are you wearing maternity clothes? Both

zkat October 23rd, 2012 04:10 AM

How far along are you? 5w3d
Any milestones passed? No, I am just getting started
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? None yet
How are you feeling? OK so far. Some slight motion sickness and insomnia
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) This morning is the Hemotologist. My first sono is Nov. 2. I am regretting pushing it back now
Are you still in your regular clothes or are you wearing maternity clothes?Regular clothes! I am putting off maternity wear as long as I can

ashj_1218 October 23rd, 2012 07:59 AM

How far along are you? 9w4d
Any milestones passed? The 8 week mark is a big one in my mind. So we are passed that now.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? We have seen the HB twice now. Once was last Wednesday.
How are you feeling? Irritable, tired, worried, nauseous
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) October 31st for a sonogram and appt.
Are you still in your regular clothes or are you wearing maternity clothes? Mostly still regular clothes, although a stray pair of maternity pants if the bloating is bad one day.

princess136 October 23rd, 2012 09:04 AM

How far along are you? 5 weeks
Any milestones passed? None yet.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? Irritable, tired, worried, nauseous, heartburn, acid reflux and sore boobs
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) November 7th for u/s and due date
Are you still in your regular clothes or are you wearing maternity clothes? Mostly still regular clothes, but using my belly band on some pants as the bloating is pretty outta control right now!