JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   update on me (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2609263-update-me.html)

martilynne December 28th, 2012 03:18 PM

update on me

I've been so busy lately with the holidays and Jax's 2nd birthday that I have barely had time to touch the computer. I'm 34 weeks tomorrow :o If this boy comes the same time as Jax, that gives us less then a month left. I've been having a hard time putting on weight and my fundal height has been measuring 2 weeks behind for the past few appts so I have a growth u/s on monday. I'm hoping this baby is just snuggled in far back...I was small with Jax too and he was over 7 pounds when he was born at 37 weeks. It's hard to believe that this time next month we will have two little boys in the house!

FL Mama December 28th, 2012 03:34 PM

Re: update on me

I hope your upcoming u/s goes well and you get only good news!

bcogoli December 28th, 2012 05:34 PM

Im praying your scan shows a big baby!

tobi4 December 28th, 2012 06:49 PM

Everything's perfect, I'm sure! So close now, what do you have left to do to be ready for his arrival?

EverydayJoy December 28th, 2012 08:52 PM

Wow it's really coming fast! I hope all is well and that your baby is just hiding a little bit. I'm measuring 3cm ahead of dates but the u/s showed baby developing right on target. So ya never know! He'll probably be just fine!

jillviray December 28th, 2012 09:05 PM

Wow! Congratulations for the upcoming baby boy! Have a safe delivery ahead! :smile:

ohnicole December 29th, 2012 05:57 PM

Wow! You are so close! I hope your scan goes perfectly :)

TnPhotoMama81 December 31st, 2012 11:27 AM

I hope it goes perfect for you :)

martilynne December 31st, 2012 02:04 PM

I had my scan today and it turns out baby is just hiding really well. They estimated that he's 5lbs 1oz which is the 39th percentile. Jax around the same time was in the 52nd percentile. I did manage to lose weight over the weekend...now if I don't gain that back by my next appt I need to start ensure. I am super relieved my baby boy is growing ok :wub:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobi4 (Post 26913333)
Everything's perfect, I'm sure! So close now, what do you have left to do to be ready for his arrival?

ummm EVERTHING lol. Actually we have everything we need from Jax, we just need to finish (start) his big boy room so baby brother can take his room over plus I really want a new car seat. I hated the one we used with Jax.

here's a 34 week belly pic of my almost non-exsistant belly.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...38802320_n.jpg

melissalaw January 2nd, 2013 07:05 AM

I can't believe that you are already 34 weeks. It seems like it is going so fast, although I'm sure you don't feel like that. Glad baby boy looks good. My babies were always really small also and they turned out just fine.

you look great!! Not much longer now.

bcogoli January 2nd, 2013 07:30 AM

In my opionion you and baby sound great! My first was born at 35 weeks and was 4lbs 11 oz. Your little one is already bigger than that. Im so happy you guys are doing well and getting closer to the end. Keep up the good work!

humnck January 2nd, 2013 11:28 AM

You look fantastic! So glad to hear everything looks great. My 2nd baby girl was born at almost 41 weeks, she was almost 9 lbs and never did I measure ahead or show signs of a baby that big in my u/s, she always measured right on target...lol!

You are getting close, so exciting!

martilynne January 4th, 2013 06:05 AM

Thanks ladies :) I still can't believe how fast this has gone and that I have just a couple few weeks to go!!!