JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   In a bit of a Panic! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2616788-bit-panic.html)

Papasgirl January 21st, 2013 05:56 AM

In a bit of a Panic!

So yesterday i was very happy to have been feeling nauseous alot and happy that I was literally ravenous all day long...hungry from morning til night.... Happy to have symptoms. So DH and I DTD last night, sorry TMI, and at one point it got a little "deep" and i told him to ease up a bit....
woke up this morning used the restroom, all was fine. About 1/2 hour later i went in again and noticed a teeny tiny amount of pinkish cm....I felt my cervix and it feels closed, but of course I could be wrong. I have had 6 babies so it is never truly 100 percent closed, but it feels no different than normal. I am literally having a panic attack..... I took a cheapie HPT and it looks good...dark...so yay there. I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow because my first ultrasound at 6w4d showed an embryo measuring 5 days behind with a hb of 104 and a "somewhat large" sch. DH have DTD several times these past two weeks with no spotting.... I am terrified this is the start of another miscarriage. I was so excited that I have almost made it the whole two weeks with no incidents...then this happens! This is going to be a very long 24 hours. Anyone spot like that...I mean minimal and now pretty much gone....and be ok? SCARED!

momof8lopez January 21st, 2013 07:40 AM

Re: In a bit of a Panic!

I spotted a bit more than a tiny bit....and all was fine, the last 3 pregnancy's! I spotted brown, pink, and red....had confirmed sch's in my last two pregnancy's. I was on pelvic rest for them, even though they were small......did not DTD UNTIL AFTER my second trimester. Praying all is well at your u/s tomorrow. I know how scared you must be.

ohnicole January 21st, 2013 07:59 AM

I had some pink spotting after DTD a couple of weeks ago. It can be totally normal... but I know that even though it can be normal, it's still scary! I hope your scan tomorrow goes perfectly!

bcogoli January 21st, 2013 08:44 AM

Im 22 weeks and i still spot almost everytime we dtd. It is very common in the first trimester. I know how scary it is to be spotting especially after a loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Please update us after your appointment.

humnck January 21st, 2013 09:28 AM

That can be totally normal as the other girls have said. It is still scary no matter how many people tell you or how many times you hear that. Even if you didn't spot the first couple of times you DTD, that does not mean that that isn't what caused your spotting this time. Your cervix may just be a little more sensitive today than it was a week or even a couple of days ago. Try to keep yourself busy the next few hours...I hope they fly by, I remember how it felt like forever!

Keep us posted!

melissalaw January 21st, 2013 10:52 AM

I hope everything is okay. I'm sure it is from DTD. Please let us know how your ultrasound goes tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and your little bean.

princess136 January 21st, 2013 01:57 PM

I had a SCH too and was told pelvic rest and no DTD until we got the all clear from the doctor which was around 12 weeks.

Now I have spotting doing the DTD in my second trimester so I am sure it is all totally normal, but I know the ultrasound tomorrow will be your only complete reassurance.

Good luck and I hope the SCH is all gone.

EverydayJoy January 24th, 2013 05:36 PM

Yes I had the same thing, and was sure I was going to have a m/c too because that was how it started with the m/c...DTD then spotting then bleeding then m/c. I was super scared but my OB assured me I could NOT cause a m/c by DTD. I read that it's normal to bleed/spot in the first trimester, the cervix is more sensitive to being irritated and also can be more swollen and have more blood to the area than non-pregnant state, so its' normal for it to get irritated sometimes during sex and bleed a little. I'm at 25 weeks and still going strong!

PureTcrazy February 1st, 2013 06:30 PM

Let us know how your ultrasound goes tomorrow.

——————————————————
"I love uk erotic lingerie and feminine things. It makes me feel nice to look good and turn somebody on by doing so. " ~ Lorri Bagley

TnPhotoMama81 February 1st, 2013 08:38 PM

I hope your ultrasound goes well tomorrow! I had spotting earlier this week and I thought for sure there was something wrong. I have never had spotting during a pregnancy where it didn't end in a loss (going in after the spotting and not seeing a HB).

I went in on Tuesday after I spotted on Monday and we saw a healthy HB of 160 :) and a baby measuring a day ahead.