JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Introduction (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2653300-introduction.html)

WannaB May 24th, 2013 04:07 PM

Introduction

I see some familiar people here. But thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Jen I had a loss this year on February 14th at 5 weeks. I am pregnant again now and am 5 weeks right now. Today was my mini milestone my previous loss was at 21DPO and that's what I am today. I am so nervous but am trying to let it go and just be excited. I don't want to miss any part of this experience being worried paranoid and scared. But it is so hard to let the fears go. I am thinking that I may start telling people very close to me these are people that I never told last time and honestly regretted it because I would have liked hem to talk to but felt I couldn't after the fact. I don't know for sure if I will ahhhh so many mixed feelings about what to do I am the most indecisive person I know.

TnPhotoMama81 May 24th, 2013 07:02 PM

Re: Introduction

I totally understand. It is very hard to let fears go once you have experienced a loss. T&P that everything will be great with your pregnancy <3

geogeek May 24th, 2013 08:25 PM

You are definitely in the perfect place here for people to understand your fears!! I am so glad to see you here. Congratulations again! I really wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Ame C May 24th, 2013 08:28 PM

:waves: Welcome and congratulations! I know what you mean. I was apprehensive about announcing this pregnancy so soon but I think most people understand that with pregnancy, anything can happen at anytime. Nothing is absolutely certain. Wishing you the best, and a VERY happy and VERY VERY healthy 9 months!!

WannaB May 24th, 2013 08:46 PM

Thanks so much ladies it means a lot to have people who understand.

EverydayJoy May 24th, 2013 11:37 PM

Been there too. I didn't want to announce this one right away either but my hubbs decided for me and let the cat out of the bag. It sort of made it easier because I wanted to tell but was so afraid.

Fear is normal for pregnancy after a loss. I had so many emotions at the beginning...sometimes during the first trimester I actually was mad because I felt sure I was going to lose this one, and I was mad it was dragging on and on and letting me get attached. It's hard to be positive after a loss, but the best thing to do is just cut yourself slack where emotions are concerned and don't be surprised if you feel everything from joy to sorrow and all the in betweens.
Good luck with this wonderful new little life inside you. Congrats!

melissalaw May 28th, 2013 08:06 AM

Welcome and Congratulations. I completely understand what you are going through. I had told everybody about our pregnancy when we had our loss at 11 weeks so I waited until I was out of the first trimester and showing with the next pregnancy before I told every one. When do you have your first ultrasound?

Sending you lots of prayers and sticky dust.