JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Too Tired Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2653931-too-tired-tuesday.html)

melissalaw May 28th, 2013 07:43 AM

Too Tired Tuesday

Pregnant Ladies: How are you sleeping? Has your pregnancy started to affect your sleep yet?

Mommies: How are your LO's sleeping?

Jacob has been sleeping like a dream until last night when he was up almost every hour but he is teething so hopefully it will go back to normal soon. He normally goes to bed around 8:00 and will sleep until around 5:00 or 6:00 which is fine during the week because we get up early because of work but on the weekends I really wish he would sleep a bit later. He is pretty easy to get to sleep at night. I will nurse him until he is almost asleep then lay him down and most nights he will go right to sleep. Every once in awhile he will cry for a minute or two but not for long.

bcogoli May 28th, 2013 09:48 AM

Re: Too Tired Tuesday

My older 2 sleep from about 7:30pm to 5:30am.
Miss Clara wakes every 2-3 hours to eat. Because of her size we cant let her go more than 3 hours without eating so i think she would sleep longer if we let her.

humnck May 28th, 2013 12:54 PM

Reagan usually sleeps from about 8:30/9 until 7:30 if we aren't getting up for school, sometimes until 8 or 9. Addy goes to bed around 8ish and gets up between 6 and 7 most days.

BeckyBozeman May 28th, 2013 05:38 PM

Too tired Tuesday is right! We just got back from a trip back east and Regan seems to be sticking to Eastern Standard Time! Last night she went to sleep at about 6:30, woke up at 7:00, at 10:00, at midnight, at 3:00(when I brought her into bed with me for an hour) and then she was up for the day at 5:00. Our normal schedule before the trip was that she'd go down at around 8:30 at night and sleep until about 9:00 am, waking up about every 2 hours to eat. So I love the longer stretches, but the 5:00 am thing is killing me! She slept great on vacation for some reason so I'm trying to recreate that - she actually had one night where she went down around nine, was up about every hour until I went to bed at 1:30, slept til 6:00, ate, then went down again until 9:30! I want that night back! I felt halfway human for the first time since I was about 7 months pregnant!

EverydayJoy May 28th, 2013 10:23 PM

I have given up on ever being rested again. Kody wakes up every hour to hour and a half all night long. Sometimes during the day he'll sleep for 2 hour stretches. Usually in the wee hours of the morning I get to where I just wait for morning to come so I can get up and stop pretending I'm getting any sleep in bed.

Ame C May 29th, 2013 02:03 AM

I've always been a night owl. I think most people would call that insomnia, but I don't like to label it. I enjoy staying up all hours of the night and getting little sleep. It works for me. That being said I haven't had the exhaustion hit like it did with my son. With him, in the early weeks of pregnancy I would sleep 8-12 hours a night and during the day I would nap frequently. I haven't had that exhaustion hit me yet and I'm wondering if it's going to happen this time. It just seems like it should be here by now but I guess the sandman is giving me a break.

My insomnia may have gotten worse since being pregnant. I'm not really sure ^_^