JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Earliest Pregnancy Symptom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2653940-earliest-pregnancy-symptom.html)

melissalaw May 28th, 2013 07:53 AM

Earliest Pregnancy Symptom

Pregnant Ladies: What was the first pregnancy symptom you noticed?

Mommies: What was the first pregnancy symptom you noticed? if you have more than one LO, was your first symptom the same with both?

With Jackson the first symptom I noticed was really sore boobs. You couldn't even tough them they hurt so bad. And with Jacob I had no boob pain at all. The first symptom with him was morning sickness and it was really bad and lasted almost the entire pregnancy. it's funny how different your pregnancies can be.

bcogoli May 28th, 2013 09:44 AM

Re: Earliest Pregnancy Symptom

Motion sickness with all three of my kids. It was so bad that just scrolling on the computer made me sick.

geogeek May 28th, 2013 08:07 PM

I was sick and definitely have had sore boobs like crazy with most of my pregnancies. My bra size increases at least a cup size by 5 weeks. I get tubal cramps as well. Basically any early symptom there is, I get it.

EverydayJoy May 28th, 2013 10:14 PM

With Kody the first thing I noticed was that pretty much from day 1, conception, my mood went in the toilet. It was like night and day.
With Ethan, it's been a long time, but basically I had the symptoms of PMS but no period. Sore BB's, moody, tired, etc.

Ame C May 29th, 2013 01:48 AM

With my son, sore tee-ta's were the first symptom. With this baby crazy hormones and an increase of appetite were the first symptoms.

Brittanie May 29th, 2013 06:27 AM

Nausea. It started at 3dpo this time. It's always been that way, I get sick nearly immediately and am sick the entire time. :/

jkbaxter612 June 12th, 2013 06:58 PM

The very first symptom with all of my pregnancies has been a lower back ache.

humnck June 13th, 2013 09:42 AM

With Reagan, nausea hit pretty much as soon as implantation occurred! I was nauseous at 4pm every day until around 12 weeks on the dot. You could set a clock by me.

With Addy, heartburn was the very first symptom, pretty much again right at implantation, that lasted until after I had her. I still get it from time to time and that is a new thing for me, never had had it before in my life.

momof8lopez June 14th, 2013 07:57 AM

First symptom would be sore boobs but I did have one baby with no increase in bra size or soreness. Nausea is the next first one, turning into m/s by 6wks. I had real bad heart burn with my 6th from 6dpo and on.....

Almost forgot the tell tale sign for me is VIVID dreams, from 3-4dpo they start and progress. I know if Im still having them by 10dpo, Im preggo for sure.