JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I forgot how hard pregnancy was. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2661305-i-forgot-how-hard-pregnancy.html)

melissalaw June 25th, 2013 08:35 AM

I forgot how hard pregnancy was.

I remember now why I just don't like being pregnant. The worry drives me crazy. I had blood work done yesterday and they told me to call this morning around 9:00 for the results. Well I called and left a message and it's 11:30 here and still no return phone call. Drives me nuts. Don't they know I'm on pins and needles here and need to know that baby is doing ok. the nurse that I usually deal with is on vacation which stinks also. She was with me when I had my loss and she knows how hard pregnancy is for me so I believe that she would call me back. Ok I'm going to stop complaining now. I am so thankful to be pregnant again and know I shouldn't complain because there are others who have a very difficult time getting pregnant but I just hate all the worry that comes with pregnancy after a loss. I just wish I could go back to how it was when I was pregnant with Jackson and before I had a loss. Ignorance is such bliss.

I will post my results if the darn nurse ever calls me back. I'm going to call back after lunch if I haven't heard from her.

EverydayJoy June 25th, 2013 08:54 AM

Re: I forgot how hard pregnancy was.

I'm sorry Melissa. I think your worry stems from love for your newest little one, not from discontent. I can understand wishing you could skip the pregnancy months...I sure wished that too. It's so hard waiting for 9 months, wondering how it's all going to turn out. I hope you hear back soon!

humnck June 25th, 2013 10:40 AM

I am sorry you have to wait, I always hated having to wait! Most of the time they would call me back right away, when they didn't it usually meant that the lab was just slower and they didn't get the results when they thought they would.

Keep us posted!

melissalaw June 26th, 2013 05:25 AM

I finally heard back from the dr. My progesterone is up to 26 which the nurse said was great and my hcg is up to 3200which she said was also really good. I scheduled my first ultrasound for July 17 at 11:00. I feel alot better and relieved that things seem to be going good.

humnck June 26th, 2013 10:37 AM

Yay for good numbers!!

BeckyBozeman June 26th, 2013 11:08 AM

Yay!! Sounds like everything is right on track! Can't wait to see pictures of that little bean!

kaylakay June 26th, 2013 01:47 PM

Congrats sweetie! Awesome numbers!

EverydayJoy June 26th, 2013 02:22 PM

I'm so glad everything was ok!

melissalaw June 27th, 2013 05:54 AM

Thanks ladies. I'm really relieved.