JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Gender: Will/did you find out? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2666744-gender-will-did-you-find-out.html)

humnck July 19th, 2013 01:11 PM

I'm just wondering, those of you that are pregnant, are you going to find out what you are having, anyone going team green?

Mommies: Did you find out what you were having or was it a surprise?

I found out with Reagan, with Addy we went team green. Both were fun, I am not sure what we will do next time...a gender reveal party perhaps...lol!

Ame C July 19th, 2013 03:50 PM

Re: Gender: Will/did you find out?

I wasn't blessed with very much patience... like, at all.
I want to find everything out as soon as possible. We found out Clyde was a boy at 16 weeks. I hope it's like that again this time but 20 weeks isn't that far away so I'm okay if I have to wait another month. It gives me something exciting to look forward to so I'm happy waiting a few more weeks if I have to. I'm also happy finding out at my next appointment on Monday if that's possible ;)

EverydayJoy July 19th, 2013 04:40 PM

I could never wait either, we found out with both as soon as possible!

Sunrise July 20th, 2013 06:03 PM

We're looking to wait! I'm going to be sure to remind them at my anatomy scan. I've heard sometimes they spill the beans accidentally. It'll be our first so I want the surprise. I've actually started day dreaming about what ill bring to hospital to dress the baby in. Maybe pack a girl and a boy outfit. maybe make a custom onesie to surpise my SO ;)

melissalaw July 22nd, 2013 06:10 AM

I found out with both of my boys. I'm a planner so I like to have everything ready with baby gets here and not knowing wouldn't allow me to have everything ready.

I will find out with this baby also. I thought about having the tech put it in an envelope and then getting a cake made so we can have a gender party and have all of our friends and family there with us when we find out.

I think that if I already had a boy and a girl I might wait and go team green but I'm just too anxious to see what our last little one is going to be so I just can't wait.

AnnaBonana July 22nd, 2013 07:06 AM

I will want to know for sure! I'm not sure when I would get a gender scan .... I guess it will depend on my midwife!

I just couldn't not know. The suspense would kill me!

humnck July 23rd, 2013 07:52 AM

Sunrise, we just made sure to tell the u/s tech as soon as they came in the room that we didn't want to know. They are usually pretty good about not giving it up.