JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Pregnancy Nausea (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2670282-pregnancy-nausea.html)

melissalaw August 5th, 2013 10:26 AM

Pregnancy Nausea

for Pregnant Ladies: How is your nausea? If it has gotten better at what week did it get better?

For Mommies: Did you get pregnancy nausea or morning sickness? How long did yours last? If you've got more than one kid, did you find that yours was different with each pregnancy.

This one has been completely different than both Jackson and Jacob. I was sick in the morning for a few weeks but never that bad but in the afternoon and evening I am very sick. Right after I eat lunch I get sick and then it lasts until I go to bed. With both the boys I was really sick in the mornings and sometimes sick at night but never in the afternoon. With Jackson it ended around 12 weeks and with Jacob it lasted until about 18 weeks. I'm at 11 weeks and this one is still making sick. It has always given me some reassurance that baby is doing ok but I am ready for this part of the pregnancy to be over.

geogeek August 5th, 2013 10:40 AM

Re: Pregnancy Nausea

I am still really early and it will probably pick up but I am ok right now. Mostly I am okay but nausea can hit me in waves any time of day. I am sicker in the afternoons. I was sick all day with Marsi which makes me nervous about this pregnancy but I try to keep lots of hope.

EverydayJoy August 5th, 2013 11:53 AM

I had nausea with both boys, just a teensy bit worse with Ethan. I only threw up a couple times with him though. It was pretty similar with both kids though. Just had it first trimester, didn't keep me from eating or drinking really. Acutally with Kody I had a bit of nausea the 3rd trimester too. But to a lesser degree.

momof8lopez August 5th, 2013 12:08 PM

My m/s stopped about 10wks this time. It was just bad nausea, unlike any of my girls. All of my boys have proven to be "bad nausea, morning and night, and all my girls have been bad m/s until about 16wks.

Ame C August 5th, 2013 12:58 PM

I think it was at 12 weeks when I first noticed a huge improvement. Now I rarely get sick at all.
With my son, I think it lasted until about 16 weeks.

AnnaBonana August 6th, 2013 05:09 AM

I'm only six weeks today. There have been several times where I get a strong wave of nausea in the early evening and I feel like I'm about going to die. But other than that its just sort of mild, off and on. We'll see what the rest of the pregnancy brings.

lelila August 8th, 2013 10:44 AM

With my son my nausea didn't start until about 11 weeks. It lasted until delivery.
My last pregnancy I had nausea when I had a migraine, which was pretty often, but not regularly.

This pregnancy is completely different. I wake up and I feel somewhat ok. But by 7 or 8 AM I'm nauseous and vomiting until I go to bed at 9:30 or 10. If I wake up during the night, it comes right back. It seems to subside around 3 or 4 AM. With the vomiting is pretty awful heartburn.

Eggplant parm probably wasn't a good lunch choice today. In fact, all my meal choices are beginning to look like mistakes.

I don't really know how far along I am, so I don't know how much more of this I have.