JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Introduction (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2679261-introduction.html)

Boos Moo September 16th, 2013 06:37 AM

Introduction

Hi everyone. My name is Therese and I've normally only been over in the DDC part of the boards. But was scrolling around this morning and thought I'd join in over here as well. I'm in my 6th pregnancy, and have 2 children (so far). My first loss was when I was 19. Then my DS was born 2 years later. When he was 5 we decided to try again. I've been with DH since I was 18! Our second loss was the hardest. We were 20 weeks along at that point. Then DD was born 3 years after that. Then we found out right before our anniversary this year that we were expecting again, but lost at 7 weeks. That was January. Flash forward to this month - 9 weeks along now. We're hoping for the best, but we also know what could happen. Just trying to enjoy every day as much as possible. Wishing you all sticky baby dust.

Ame C September 16th, 2013 07:00 AM

Re: Introduction

Welcome. I'm so sorry for your losses. I'm wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

melissalaw September 16th, 2013 08:00 AM

Welcome. I'm so sorry for your losses. I am glad that you are joining us. There are some great ladies over here and I know how scary a pregnancy after a loss can be sometimes and these ladies are wonderful support.

Please join right in. I'm Melissa and I'm currently pregnant with our third child. I lost one at 11 weeks and know how hard a pregnancy after loss can be.

EverydayJoy September 16th, 2013 08:25 AM

Welcome, Therese. I found that being here is helpful too when you've had losses. DDC's are great, and fun, but when you are nervous or want to express your fears or sad thoughts it's nice to be around others who have been there.
Sorry for your losses---I always wonder how women who have multiple losses cope. I only had one and it wrecked me in a lot of ways. I guess you just survive and do your best to recover.
Congrats on your new pregnancy! I hope this little one is here to stay! :)

Boos Moo September 16th, 2013 02:24 PM

Thanks ladies. EverydayJoy, to be honest if I didn't have a great DH I don't know how I would have made it through. Especially after our loss at 20 weeks. We knew we were having a girl and had names picked out. If I'd suffered them all in a row I think I probably would have given up trying.

Schofield06 September 16th, 2013 04:47 PM

Welcome! Sorry for your losses. wishing you sticky dust too.

humnck September 17th, 2013 08:10 AM

Welcome and Congrats! I am so sorry for your losses. This board is great for venting, crying, screaming, sharing!

I am Cary, I have had 2 losses and have 2 daughters.

Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

isawastar September 17th, 2013 09:10 AM

:hugs: I really hope this pregnancy goes well for you hon and am throwing extra sticky dust your way!

Boos Moo September 17th, 2013 10:06 AM

Right back at ya Miranda. So far so good. Just keep focusing on the good.