JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday - for pregnant ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2682669-two-for-tuesday-for-pregnant-ladies.html)

melissalaw October 1st, 2013 07:46 AM

Two for Tuesday - for pregnant ladies

Do you feel baby move more at certain times of day?
Are you still sleeping on your tummy?

Do you feel baby move more at certain times of day? I will feel him move after I eat lunch if I am sitting at my desk on my computer. I usually have to be sitting or lying down to really feel him. I also feel him in the middle of the night, usually around 2 or 3.
Are you still sleeping on your tummy? I have never slept on my tummy so that's not an issue.

Boos Moo October 1st, 2013 08:47 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday - for pregnant ladies

Not far enough along yet to feel baby move (sometime I think I might feel a flutter, but could be a twitch or gas - lol). And I'm a side sleeper, can't get comfy on my tummy.

geogeek October 1st, 2013 10:01 AM

the few times that I have felt baby move has been in the afternoon. Maybe I am just more in tune with my body at that time.

I am also a side sleeper. No need to change that for pregnancy!

Schofield06 October 1st, 2013 03:07 PM

o you feel baby move more at certain times of day? Nothing is really consistent yet. I do notice it more shortly after I eat or in the evenings, but it's not every day/ every time.
Are you still sleeping on your tummy? I never sleep on my tummy. Side sleeper here, so no need to change for pregnancy.

Ame C October 1st, 2013 07:42 PM

Do you feel baby move more at certain times of day? Normally yes and I get worried on the days he is lazy and not moving around like his usual self. Mornings, afternoons, night time (I think he might be a wild child).

Are you still sleeping on your tummy? I'm a side and back sleeper, so no issues with tummy sleeping. I think it hurts to sleep on my stomach. I do however wake up sometimes on my back and think to myself "Oh crap I better roll-over." DH has even woken me up a few times to say "Babe your laying on your back, roll-over."

lelila October 2nd, 2013 07:23 AM

I think it's too soon for flutters, though sometimes I swear I feel something - but with all that gas, etc bubbling around, who knows.

I'm a side and back sleeper. Lately, I've been getting a little uncomfortable if I sleep on my right side for too long and last night I slept on my back for a long time and my right side went completely numb. I'm still good on my left side. I think our waterbed needs a refill.