JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Tuesday Taken - For everybody (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2682673-tuesday-taken-for-everybody.html)

melissalaw October 1st, 2013 07:48 AM

Tuesday Taken - For everybody

Which do you have a boyfriend, significant other, husband, fiance?
How long have you been together?
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"?

Which do you have a boyfriend, significant other, husband, fiance? Husband
How long have you been together? almost 7 years
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? I thought he was very handsome the first time we met but it was several months before I knew that he was the one for me.

Boos Moo October 1st, 2013 08:45 AM

Re: Tuesday Taken - For everybody

How long have you been together? We've been together for 24 years, but only married for the last 10.
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? Actually we met through a guy I had a crush on at the time and when I met DH I didn't like him that much. It was a couple of months before we started dating and a couple of months after that we had the whole 'love' talk and both knew we were the ones.

AimeeD041727 October 1st, 2013 11:31 AM

How long have you been together? It will be 12 years.
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? It was love at first site. We knew we were going to get married within the first two weeks of dating. :)

geogeek October 1st, 2013 11:48 AM

How long have you been together? 8 years married since May. We dated for almost a year before the wedding. I would guess we have been exclusive for 9 years now.
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? I met him when I had a different boyfriend. He was cute. I liked him. We dated about a month when I knew.

MelChicago October 1st, 2013 01:28 PM

How long have you been together? together for 12 years, married for 6
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? We were just friends for about a year before dating (we were college roommates, in a big house with some other people). I was actually dating someone else for most of that year! Honestly, it was a good 3-4 years before I really began to look at him as a life partner. We were young at the time (21 when we started dating), were long distance for a bit due to jobs, etc. But then as life stabilized, we saw how great it could be.

Schofield06 October 1st, 2013 03:17 PM

Which do you have a boyfriend, significant other, husband, fiance?
Husband
How long have you been together?
We've been together for ~4 years, and married for almost 3 years. We were friends for ~4 1/2 years before we dated.
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"?
We dated for a few months before I knew I could marry him.

EverydayJoy October 1st, 2013 06:51 PM

How long have you been together? 6 years.
Love at first sight? Or how long before you "knew"? I guess it was love at first sight for him, he told me later that he knew from the day we met in person (we met on Eharmony and talked online for 2 weeks before we met in person). As for me, I was so scared of picking the wrong person, that I was pretty reserved for awhile. But we got married about 6 months after we met.

Ame C October 1st, 2013 07:24 PM

Which do you have a boyfriend, significant other, husband, fiance? Technically he's still my fiance but we call each other husband and wife to people who ask.

How long have you been together? We have been a couple for almost 10 years. It will be 10 years in January.

Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? We went to middle school together but didn't know each other then. It was freshman year in high school that we became really good friends, mainly because we had 4 classes together. He would walk me to class and was always late to his other classes from walking me to mine. We ate lunch together everyday (unless one of us was absent). Funny thing about being absent was, we had a rule... if one of us was sick we had to let the other know because we hated going to school if one of us wasn't going to be there that day (bad kids, I know). He would also pick me up on his moped in the mornings before school, take me to his house, watch mtv music videos together for 15-20 mins until it was time for school and his dad would drive us and drop us off. At that point I knew I liked him and he liked me but it took until almost the end of the school year for us to make it official (January) and give our relationship the "boyfriend-girlfriend status." Once we made it official I knew there was no way I was going to let this one go.