JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Hello, and need advice. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2683048-hello-and-need-advice.html)

Danielle80 October 2nd, 2013 12:50 PM

Hello, and need advice.

Hello ladies. I am Danielle and i have had 4 pregnancies that were fairly normal and then last month we found out we were expecting only to experience an early m/c @ 5 wks 4 days. Well I have been getting SUPER light lines since 8 dpo but this morning was my first brighter line.

I am finding myself just sitting in dread. I keep looking at my hpt's and I feel like I am just waiting for my tests to just get lighter instead of darker. So far they are getting darker but I can't help but wait for it. Because that was my first sign that something was wrong last month. I was going to use my last FRER just to see another big blaring line but instead I saw a lighter line than the day before and i just knew something was wrong. I am so afraid that is going to happen again. I haven't told my DH about testing because I don't want to see him devastated again if it does happen. I told my mom and even though this morning on my FRER I saw a real line, no squinting... A LINE!!! She says "about how long until you get a REAL line?!?" I was like... IT IS A REAL LINE I am scared. Am alone in this feeling? Is this normal after an early m/c?

geogeek October 2nd, 2013 12:55 PM

Re: Hello, and need advice.

:dothug: it is unfortunately a very real and scary thing most people with loss go through. I really hope that this baby is your rainbow baby.

Schofield06 October 2nd, 2013 03:20 PM

Yes, it is something we all go through. It's very scary to be pregnant after a loss. I hope everything goes great for you this time!

Boos Moo October 2nd, 2013 03:28 PM

Very normal. I had an early m/c this year (Jan) and got my bfp in August. I was the same, took a test, faint line, waited a couple days, darker line, still didn't mention to DH until the 3rd test (so about a week after the first test). I just wanted to be sure. Sadly after a loss (especially, for me anyway, when it has been recent) I find myself always just kind of expecting bad news. But like a pp, I'm hoping this will be your rainbow baby :) I've found much encouragement coming on the board here and just typing my fears and worries out and having the other wonderful ladies give some encouraging words. Sending hugs and prayers.

lelila October 2nd, 2013 03:59 PM

Unfortunately, none of us can reassure you of anything, and again, unfortunately, you're going to worry about the security of this pregnancy until you give birth.

Miscarriage robs us all of the joy of being pregnant. I'm sorry you are going through it now. Try to breathe and remember to take it one day at a time.

Congratulations on your new pregnancy!

Ame C October 2nd, 2013 11:21 PM

All totally normal feelings after a loss. Don't be afraid to talk to your DH though. It's amazing how encouraging they can be sometimes, even at the brink of our fears. I'm sure he would want to know, comfort you, and go through this journey together with you. I too hope this pregnancy results in your beautiful rainbow baby! ((hugs))

AnnaBonana October 3rd, 2013 04:49 AM

I felt the same way. It is very scary. Sadly the only things you can do are find activities to take your mind off it, and focus on one day at a time. It is very hard. I'm still worrying at this point in my pregnancy but I'm finding much better ways to cope and I am starting to enjoy the pregnancy more.

((Hugs)) and congrats on your line! I hope this is your rainbow baby.

melissalaw October 3rd, 2013 06:54 AM

Totally normal. I hate that we have to go through this after a loss. I would go ahead and cal your dr and have him do some bloodwork. Hopefully your numbers are rising and that will help ease your fears.