JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Wednesday W's (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2684569-wednesday-ws.html)

melissalaw October 9th, 2013 07:26 AM

Wednesday W's

How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week?
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING?
Do you like WATERMELONS?
What shoes are you WEARING right now?
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually?

How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? I think I wash around 7 loads. I feel like I am always washing clothes.
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? Survivor. I never miss it.
Do you like WATERMELONS? I love watermelon
What shoes are you WEARING right now? flip flops
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? No

humnck October 9th, 2013 08:17 AM

Re: Wednesday W's

How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? Maybe 3 or 4, we have front loaders so we can do huge loads.

Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? Once Upon a Time, Weeds, Sons of Anarchy, we watch everything on Netflix, so when we watch, we watch seasons at a time :)

Do you like WATERMELONS? LOVE!

What shoes are you WEARING right now? My tennis shoes

Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? LOL, no, I can only raise my right by itself.

Boos Moo October 9th, 2013 11:00 AM

How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? Much less now that DD has started doing her own laundry. DH and DS have done their own for a long time now. So I wash mine, towels, sheets, things like that. So about 3 or 4 loads a week.
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? To many to list - LOL.
Do you like WATERMELONS? Yep.
What shoes are you WEARING right now? My flip flop type slippers (it's actually raining here today!).
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? No, but I can do the Billy Idol sneer ;)

Ame C October 9th, 2013 11:43 AM

How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? Usually 4.

Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? Yes lots of them. Wilfred, Orange is the new black, Bad girls club, Love games, 2 broke girls, New girl, Breaking bad (sad that one is over), Weeds, Survivor, Amazing Race, South Park, Game of Thrones, All of Gordon Ramsey's shows...

Do you like WATERMELONS? Yum!

What shoes are you WEARING right now? I'm barefoot.

Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? Yes. I didn't know it was hard for most people to do, lol.

lelila October 9th, 2013 11:51 AM

How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? At least 5
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? That means I'd have time for TV. hahaha! Good one!
Do you like WATERMELONS? Yes
What shoes are you WEARING right now? Deer skin slippers
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? - No. That would be fun though.

Schofield06 October 9th, 2013 02:32 PM

ow many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? 3
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? Not any I'm addicted to. I can miss an episode here or there and not care too much. I try to keep up with Once upon a time, Bones, and Big Bang Theory
Do you like WATERMELONS? Yes
What shoes are you WEARING right now? My house shoes
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? Nope.

MelChicago October 9th, 2013 07:04 PM

How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? 3-5, depending on what house stuff (sheets, towels, dog beds, bathmats, etc) I'm doing.
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? Yes- Ame, I too loved Orange is the New Black! I think I binge-watched every episode the first weekend it came out :) Other than that, Chopped, MasterChef, and (blushing) the Bachelorette. I don't care about the Bachelor with all the women- I like the male eye candy!
Do you like WATERMELONS? Sure. Shrug. Can't say I LOVE them, but I'm happy to eat watermelon if it's around.
What shoes are you WEARING right now? None- socks.
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? No, just the left one.