JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Pregnancy Check In (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2684581-pregnancy-check.html)

melissalaw October 9th, 2013 07:46 AM

Pregnancy Check In

Pregnancy Ladies Check In.

How many weeks are you?
How are you feeling?
When is your next dr's appointment?
Have you started your nursery?
Have you started your registry yet?

How many weeks are you? 20 weeks
How are you feeling? very tired and still suffering from nausea
When is your next dr's appointment? I have an ultrasound scheduled tomorrow to check on baby again. They couldn't get a good look at his kidneys and bladder last time so they are going to look at those again
Have you started your nursery? No. DH is having to remodel our house to add an extra bedroom so who knows when I'll have a nursery for this baby
Have you started your registry yet? No but I'm hoping that we can do this soon. We don't need much for this baby but I want to register at Babies R Us for the few things we do need so that we can get the 10% off coupoun

Boos Moo October 9th, 2013 11:05 AM

Re: Pregnancy Check In

How many weeks are you? 12
How are you feeling? Eh...some days are better (no nausea today so far). Tired everyday (most days I take a nap even, and I don't like naps). Sore boobs are back, and back is sore.
When is your next dr's appointment? The 21st with the perinatologist.
Have you started your nursery? Not really. We have a room that was huge and we have just been using it for storage and the occasional guest(s). So DH put up a wall to make a storage area in the back and (hopefully) we'll turn the front part into a nursery :) But we'll wait until probably 7 months to do any decorating and such.
Have you started your registry yet? Nope.

Ame C October 9th, 2013 12:32 PM

How many weeks are you? 26, almost 27 weeks.

How are you feeling? I feel so ungrateful complaining, but my body is so sore and tired all the time now. I've been so lazy and haven't had the energy or will to do anymore cleaning, organizing, packing to get ready for our move. I have this horrible pain in my stomach on the right side of my belly button. It feels internal, like a really nasty bruise but there are no marks or bruises from the outside. I had the same pain with my first pregnancy and my dr told me it was round ligament pain, but I know what round ligament pains feel like and that's not it. I've been thinking about it and I'm not sure, but I think it might be pain from my stomach muscles being stretched out. I think they are stretched to the point where it's sore and tender to the touch now. It also hurts in my stomach when I bend over. I'm going to bring it up to my dr at my next appointment and see if he's concerned.

When is your next dr's appointment? 21st.

Have you started your nursery? No. Everything is still set up the way we left it for Clyde + a whole bunch of boxes and bags full of baby stuff being stored in there. Toren will sleep in a Rock and play bassinet type thing in our bedroom with us until we move. I also have an Eddie Bauer co-sleeper we can put in bed with us if we decide to go the co-sleeping route.

Have you started your registry yet? I have maybe 5 things on my amazon baby registry but I haven't shared it with anyone. It's more of a shopping list for myself of things I want to pick up before baby Toren arrives.

melissalaw October 9th, 2013 01:27 PM

Amy I have the same sort of pain in my lower stomach and I'm positive that is is my stomach muscles stretching. I remember that pain from my other pregnancies. I don't think the pain you are describing is ligament pain. I think our dr's sometimes try to answer our questions and concerns before letting us finish and I don't think they truly hear us.

Sorry you have been so tired. I'm right there with you. I'm exhausted. If I could afford it I would take some time off from work but with all the renovations that we are doing to our home there is no way we could afford it. Plus if I stopped working I would have to take the kids out of daycare and have them home with me and I think that might be more tiring that getting up everyday and going to work..lol.

Schofield06 October 9th, 2013 02:41 PM

How many weeks are you? 18 weeks
How are you feeling? Sore from head to toe and exhausted... We're moving this weeks and I've been trying to clean up the new house before my hubby gets around to moving the rest of our stuff this weekend.
When is your next dr's appointment? next Thursday. It's the anatomy scan so I'm excited!
Have you started your nursery? Nope. Hopefully I can get started after we move.
Have you started your registry yet? Not yet. I need to...

MelChicago October 9th, 2013 02:46 PM

How many weeks are you? 8w4d by LMP and conception, baby is measuring 8w6d
How are you feeling? Okay. A little nauseous, but it's manageable. I get fairly tired in the afternoon, but again, manageable.
When is your next dr's appointment? next ultrasound at the RE's is on the 17th. Today the nurse said I'd likely see the RE again on the 24th, then on the 28th I have another appt with one of their regular OBs for the first trimester screening.
Have you started your nursery? No
Have you started your registry yet? No